Dolmabahce Palace VIP Tickets and Audio Guide
Get ready for an unforgettable experience at the lavish Dolmabache Palace located along the Strait of Istanbul. With fast track admission and audio guides, enjoy an insightful tour of the world-renowned palace!
- Visit Dolmabache Palace, the administrative center of the Ottoman Empire in the 19th and 20th century
- Enjoy skip the line entry into the attraction, and avoid the long queues outside the monument
- Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, you will get an orientation of the massive palace
- Explore the palace at your own pace after the orientation
- Armed with an audio guide, you can get an intriguing insight into the palace and its role in Istanbul’s history
- Skip the line entry to Dolmabahce Palace
- English-speaking guide
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- Entrance to Harem
- Entrance to Painting Museum
- Entrance to Dolmabahce Clock Museum
- Entrance to Harem
- Hotel transfers
- Food and snacks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Meet your guide in front of the Dolmabache Clock Tower, and enjoy fast-track entry to the attraction. Once you are inside, head to the expansive gardens for an insightful orientation of the palace. You will also be provided with essential historical information to explore the palace. Once the 15-minute orientation with the English-speaking guide is over, you will be handed an audio guide to explore the magnificent palace at your own pace! The luxurious interiors are a testament to the opulent and lavish lifestyle of the Ottoman Empire and will most certainly leave you awestruck. You can spend the whole day discovering the beauty of the palace, or just have a quick glance at each of its attractions. Once you have finished exploring the attraction, you may return the audio guide at the exit.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 3:30 PM, expect Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Your ticket does not include entry to the Harem and Clock Museum, and you will have to purchase the entrance tickets separately.
- Please note that there is a strict security check before visitors are allowed to enter the meeting point, so it is suggested that you arrive well in time.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is in front of the Dolmabahçe Clock Tower.
- It is located between the Dolmabahçe Palace and Dolmabahçe Mosque.
- GPS Coordinates: 41.037866, 28.996320
- Address: Vişnezade, Meclis-i Mebusan Cd. 38 A 34357 Beşiktaş/İstanbul.
- Look out for Istanbul Welcome Card guides wearing red shirts and jackets or holding red umbrellas. Get Directions to the Meeting Point
A ten-minute walk from Kabataş tram and funicular stations as well as Kabataş pier.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking.