Private and Tailored Cruise in Lisbon
- Enjoy a private sailing cruise along Lisbon's sun-kissed coast.
- This cruise promises great sightseeing opportunities and fun moments under the sun.
- You'll pass by Lisbon's Old Town, with either side of the river boasting historical landmarks.
- Your knowledgable skipper on board will give context and insight into sites seen.
- For 4/6/8-hour tours, you'll continue to Oeiras for a spirited session of diving and sunbathing.
- For 6/8-hour tours, you'll visit beaches of Carcavelos, Parede, Estoril and Cascais.
- Anchor at Cascais to swim in the bay, sunbathe on the shores, and roam about!
- Select between 2-hr, 3-hr, 4-hr, 6-hr & 8-hr cruise ticket options.
- Private sailing cruise (up to 10 guests)
- Anchor at bay for diving (4/6/8-hr cruises only)
- BBQ (Optional)
- Friendly & co-operative crew
- Welcome drink
- Live commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Book a private cruise in Lisbon with a variety of fun, adventurous options on your itinerary. Choose between 2-hour, 3-hour, 4-hour, 6-hour, and 8-hour cruise options, each one offering more than the previous. Whether you choose to spend a couple of hours, half a day, or a full day on the shimmering waters of River Tagus, you're guaranteed a fun day out with your friends, family, or yourself!
Your cruise begins from Belem, where you sail upon the Tagus on a beautiful sailboat. Wonderful panoramic views come into view, featuring iconic monuments that honor the Age of Discovery. You'll continue down the Tagus river estuary until you hit Lisbon's Old Town, where both sides of the river are sprinkled with historical landmarks, like the Castle of Sao Jorge, the statue of Christ the King, the Vasco de Gama Bridge, and more.
A half-day cruise would include going up to Oeiras for a spirited session of sunbathing and diving. If you want the full-day experience, you'll continue from Oeiras to the beaches of Carcavelos, Parede, Estoril, and Cascais for the whole shebang! Along the way, you'll notice various forts that defended this capital city, like the fantastic Fort do Bugio! You'll anchor at Cascais: swim in the bay, sunbathe on the shores, and enjoy some fun under the sun!
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- 2-Hr Cruise
- 3-Hr Cruise
- 4-Hr Cruise
- 6-Hr Cruise
- 8-Hr Cruise
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart) as much as possible.
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Children must wear a life jacket at all times. This is not mandatory but is strongly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min prior to cruise time.
- Operates every day, all year round.
- Weekdays: At 11 AM & 2 PM.
- Weekends: At 10 AM & 2 PM.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- Make your way to Palmayachts - Lisbon Boat Tours Office.
- Show your e-voucher to our crew at Gate 1 where the check-in takes place.
- Address: Doca de Belém - Gate 1, Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal.
- It is right next to the Monument to the Discoveries- Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
- The closest bus stop is Estação Fluvial Belém, a 10-min walk to the office.
- Bus #728 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.