Mallorca Sunset Sailing Trip
Enjoy a glorious sunset in the bay of Pollensa aboard a comfortable boat with dinner and drinks. Get some quality sightseeing done and try your hand at snorkeling.
- See a sky painted with the colors of a setting sun upon the horizon of Mallorca’s Pollensa Bay.
- Sail in style aboard a luxurious modern vessel equipped with WiFi and an experienced crew.
- Bear witness to the dramatic and rugged face of Sierra de Tramuntana along the coastline.
- Go into the heart of a small cove and enjoy water activities like swimming and snorkeling.
- Enjoy a delicious tapas dinner with Mallorcan specialties and pair the experience with drinks.
- 3hr sailing trip in Pollensa bay
- Snorkeling equipment
- Dinner with tapas and drinks
- Free WiFi onboard
- Transfers to the departure point
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Experience the quintessential sunset in Mallorca as you set sail on a luxurious boat from Puerto Pollensa. Cruise along the bay and be blown away by the rugged beauty of the Sierra de Tramuntana mountain range, a true jewel of nature, which borders the coast. Watch as the sun disappears behind the mountains from the best vantage point in the entire island and soak in the magical aftermath.
Before the sun sets, you’ll be taken to a small coastal inlet where you will have the chance to swim and snorkel in azure waters. Later, after witnessing a sensational sunset, you will be served tasty Mallorcan tapas for dinner along with drinks onboard the sailing boat. Enjoy your meal as you are carried away by the charm of your immediate surroundings before returning to the port around 9 PM.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The maximum capacity will be reduced according to current local rules.
- All gear and equipment used in the activity will be sanitized between use.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- New restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages onboard.
Children aged 1 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Port de Pollenca.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.