Dinner in the Sky Athens
Enjoy dinner in a revolving restaurant suspended in the sky!
- Indulge in an unforgettable dining experience above Athens as you eat in the sky.
- Feast on an appetizing 6-course meal with Greek-inspired dishes and select local wines.
- Choose between the Sunset Dinner and Starlit Dinner options - see the menu here.
- Get a 360-degree view of the Acropolis as well as Athen’s cityscape, as the table slowly rotates throughout the evening.
- A six-course menu, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Hotel transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Imagine enjoying a lovely dinner while being suspended 50 meters (165 feet) above ground. That is exactly the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that awaits you at Dinner in the Sky Athens. Choose from two amazing dinner packages, both giving you the thrill of dining in the sky. Make new friends and share stories (the chef's table can host 22 people) while you feast in the sky.
Acropolis Sunset Dinner
As the sun sets in the Athenian sky, see the magical hues of red, purple, and orange blend over the city, the sea, and the mountains. Take photographs with your loved ones and admire the most famous monument in the world, the breathtaking Acropolis, as you have never seen it before. Sip on delicious wine and savor the 6-course menu prepared in front of your eyes by a team of talented chefs. End your evening with a last glimpse of the Acropolis as you treat your tastebuds to the dessert made especially for you. You will forever remember the charm of the Greek capital.
Starlit Acropolis Dinner
Is there anything as enchanting as Athens by night? We think not! Take your sky-dining experience to another level and enjoy a meal against the background of a spectacularly lit Acropolis. You will be pampered with outstanding service as you tuck into a 6-course menu created with carefully chosen ingredients from all across Greece. Pair your food with Greek wine and end your culinary experience with a moreish dessert. All this while taking in the beauty of the illuminated Acropolis. It's an experience that cannot be put down in words!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Acropolis Sunset Dinner
- Starlit Acropolis Dinner
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Face masks are provided for travelers.
- Guides as well as travelers are required to wear face masks in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available to both travelers and staff.
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the experience.
- High-traffic areas are regularly sanitized.
- Gear/equipment is sanitized between use.
- Regular temperature checks are conducted for the staff.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for any member of staff displaying symptoms.
- Guides are required to wash their hands regularly.
- This tour is wheelchair-accessible.
- Dress code: smart casual; during cold and breezy nights, you may bring a light jacket as well.
- The menu can be adjusted to meet your dietary preferences i.e. vegetarian, no seafood, allergies. Please enter your preferences during the reservation process or simply send us an email.
- To use the restroom, just ask the crew and they will bring the table back in the ground.
- You can bring a camera or phone to take pictures of your experience whilst in the sky.
- No bags or other items will be allowed on the table but can be left securely in the reception cloakroom.
- A minimum height of 120 cm is necessary to participate in this experience so that you can be secured safely in your seat.
- Acropolis Sunset Dinner: Daily at 7:30 PM
- Starlit Acropolis Dinner: Daily at 9:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Dinner in the Sky Athens.
- Address: Technopolis, Athina 118 54, Greece.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Metro Station Kerameikos, Line 3 (blue line).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.