Singapore Zoo - 40% Off on Child Tickets for Indian Tourists
Explore one of the top five zoos in the world, the Singapore Zoo, and be amazed at the variety of species here.
- Explore the Singapore Zoo and visit the amazing animals who call it home.
- Discover Singapore Zoo's diverse wildlife including elephants, tigers, lions, and more! With elevated platforms, underwater galleries, and glass observatories, the Singapore Zoo has excellent vantage points from which to enjoy watching the animals frolic about.
- Please note: this is an exclusive offer for Indian tourists. Benefit from 40% off on child admission tickets.
- Entry ticket to the Singapore Zoo for Indian tourists
- Tram ride ticket
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
what to expect
The Amazing Animals Who Call Singapore Zoo Home
Enter the animal kingdom at Singapore Zoo and take in the plethora of animals and habitats at this open-air wildlife park. Singapore Zoo houses over 2,800 animals ranging from over 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles. They are separated from the visitors only by moats and secure wooden fencing so that all zones feel like authentic habitats to the animals. The different zones you can explore are Frozen Tundra, Wild Africa, Fragile Forest, Australasia, Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, Treetops Trail, Gibbon Island, Primate Kingdom, and Reptile Garden, Tortoise Shell-ter, Tropical Crops & Orchid Garden.
know before you go
- This is an exclusive offer for Indian tourists. You're required to show a valid ID card for verification at the zoo.
- Before you visit the park, you must book a date/time here. Reserved timeslots are final and cannot be amended.
- Singapore Zoo operates between 8:30am and 6pm daily. Last entry is at 5:30pm.
- Rainforest Kidzworld operates between 9am to 5.30pm daily.
- You will receive an email with your Singapore Zoo ticket shortly. You need not take a printout.
- Please download and display the ticket on your mobile device at the ticket redemption point.
- This is an exclusive offer for Indian tourists. You're required to show a valid ID card for verification at the zoo. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Singapore Zoo is located on 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore, 729826. Public transport is a convenient way of getting to the zoo. If you're taking the North-South MRT Line, you can take the train to five MRT stations. From there, you can hop on a connecting bus that will bring you straight to the zoo.
You could also opt for the Mandai Khatib Shuttle, the Mandai Express or direct bus services from the city. Self-drive services and taxi services options are also available (more details to follow).
By Public Transport
If you’re taking the North-South MRT line, you can take the train to any of the MRT stations below. From there, you can hop on a connecting bus that will take you straight to Singapore Zoo.
- Khatib, NS14 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: Mandai Khatab Shuttle.
- Choa Chu Kang, NS4 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 927.
- Ang Mo Kio, NS16 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 138.
- Woodlands, NS9 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 926. Operates on Sundays and public holidays only.
- Marsiling, NS8 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 926. Operates on Sundays and public holidays only.
Direct Bus Services from the City
For those staying at hotels within the city, we recommend Singapore Attractions Express (SAExpress™) that provides direct bus services between most hotels in the city and the Singapore Zoo. Adult fares range between S$6 and S$21, whereas child fares range between S$ 4 and S$ 10.50. Pick up and drop-off locations are Coach Bay and Singapore Zoo at 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM respectively.
Please check your tickets to know the exact validity.