Pisa Guided Visit including Leaning Tower
Bypass the long queues with a skip-the-line entry into the Pisa Cathedral and the Leaning Tower, along with the exciting opportunity to climb it! Additionally, spend an evening in one of the most beautiful squares in all of Europe, the Piazza dei Miracoli. Savor the incredible architecture of the various monuments, as your guide goes into the history and culture surrounding the region.
- Enjoy a skip-the-line entry into one of the wonders of the world, the Leaning Tower of Pisa along with the exciting opportunity to climb it!
- Witness the grand Pisa Cathedral interiors.
- Explore the Square of Miracles and see some of its famous attractions.
- A professional local guide will give you detailed accounts of the areas in the city, with specific emphasis on the Leaning Tower of Pisa as one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Professional guide
- Skip the line access to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Fast Track Access to the Cathedral
- Walking Tour
- Pickup and drop off service from hotel
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Leaning Tower of Pisa, constructed in the 12th and 13th centuries is one of the most notable landmarks in Europe and one of the seven wonders of the world. It stands at a height of 56 meters, and leans at almost 4 degrees, which led to its now famous name. The tower has 296 steps leading to the top, which you will have the opportunity to climb in the course of this tour.
The Piazza dei Miracoli is home to some of the most important works of medieval European art. The Pisa Baptistery, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pisa Cathedral and the Camposanto Monumentale, are the four great attractions in the Square of Miracles that you will also have to opportunity to see on this tour.
Your tour will begin from the Caf Tour and Travel office in Florence. A splendid drive through the beautiful Tuscan countryside will take you to the historic university city of Pisa. You will start off by walking through the Piazza dei Miracoli and see its numerous attractions. Your guide will take you through the history of the area and go into detail about the incredible monuments in the square. The massive Pisa Cathedral built in the Romanesque architectural style can be seen here with its white marble and stone structure that presents a stunning sight in the afternoon light. The front facade is incredibly detailed with multicoloured mosaic, marble and bronze objects decorating the exterior. The huge bronze doors are embellished with sculptures and give the Cathedral a majestic appearance.
Next up is the circular Baptistery. At nearly the same height as the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the entrance is flanked by two classical columns that have numerous sculptures. The confluence of Gothic and Romanesque architecture makes the monument one of the most unique structures in Italy.
The world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa is next. You can go past the long queues with your exclusive skip-the-line entry and have the option of climbing all the way to the top of the spiral staircase. Your guide will explain the reason for its characteristic 'lean' and the measures taken to ensure that it does not topple over. The entire experience is guaranteed to be etched in your memory for years to come.
Know Before You Go
This tour begins at 1:30 PM, daily.
Duration: 5 hours and 45 minutes.
- You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly.
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide/bus at Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy.
- Your pick up point is next to the Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line Yellow Street Sign.
- Landmark : Close to Le Voyage 2
To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Piazzale Montelungo or follow the Google Coordinates For Your Meeting Point
Getting To Piazzale Montelungo
- The nearest Bus Station is Fermata Autobus Piazza Monte Lungo Firenze (Stop ID : FI_161) . To know the buses that frequent this stop click here .
- The nearest Train Station is Firenze S.M.N. Station, an 8 minute walk (650m) from your meeting point.
- Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund
- These tour reservations have strict timings. If you are late, it will not be possible to join the group, unless you pay for the activity again (subject to availability).