Volendam, Marken, Cheesefactory & Windmills Tour
- Venture out of Amsterdam to explore its beautiful countryside during a day trip
- Stroll along the streets of Marken and visit a clog maker
- Take a boat to the fishing village of Volendam to check out its museum and a cheese making factory
- Feel the wind in your hair as you encounter the charming windmills at Zaanse Schans
- Tour admission
- Deluxe Coach transport with audio guide in 16 languages
- Entrance to Windmill & Clogmaker
- Entrance to Cheesefactory
- Boat ride in between Marken & Volendam
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel transfers
Take an exciting day tour of Holland’s picturesque countryside. Leave Amsterdam behind for a thrilling exploration of charming villages that are not far from the city. The tour bus will roll into the village of Marken. While ambling along its quiet streets, you can drop by the workshop of a clog maker. A boat will then take you across to the bustling village of Volendam. There, go on a tour of the local museum that showcases the history and traditions of the town and its people. Next, follow your guide to a cheese making factory where you will be shown the process that goes behind making cheese. After this, you are free to venture out into the city and explore it on your own. During your outing, stop by Zaanse Schans, a quaint village that is dotted by numerous, old-world windmills.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes prior to departure