Full Day Tour: Bruges from Amsterdam
What You Get
- A Full Day Trip to Bruges in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Chocolate Tasting
- Live commentary on board
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- A day’s excursion to the stunning city of Bruges, that’s a short drive from Amsterdam
- Amble along the town’s streets to encounter the picturesque churches, mansions, and canals that dot the city
- Take a walk through the city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Shop for exquisite lace and chocolates – two of Bruges’ most famous products
Your Day At Bruges
Sign up for an action-packed day that takes you to the city of Bruges. Widely known as the Venice of the North, Bruges is sure to floor you with its inherent charm and its picturesque views. Hop onto a well-equipped coach bus and take in the sights as your guide shares exciting information and trivia with you. An ancient city, Bruges is dotted with beautiful churches, old-world mansions, winding alleys, and canals. Explore all of these breathtaking sights on a walking tour that will be lead by an expert guide. The tour will also take you to the center of Bruges that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There are two other things that Bruges is famous for – lace making and chocolates. Drop by tiny boutiques and shops that specialize in these two crafts, after you are done with the guided tour. Don’t forget to shop for packets of silken chocolates to take home. An unforgettable excursion that’s only going to make your trip Amsterdam even more special!
- Food & beverages
- Your voucher will be sent to you via email. Please present a printed copy of the same along with a valid Photo I.D at the pickup location.
- Starting from September 9th the meeting Point will be De Ruijterkade 34a, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes prior to departure