Self Guided Tour Of The Opera Garnier
Step into the most expensive construction of the Second Empire and inspect the location that acted as a back drop for the famous novel "The Phantom of the Opera", at your own pace. Skip the line of the ticketing counter and gain faster access to the Opera Garnier.
- Explore the Museum of the Opera and gasp in awe as you witness its architectural brilliance.
- Gaze in wonder at the opulent beauty of the sun and moon salons during your visit.
- Don't miss your chance to step over the grand staircase during your self-guided tour.
- The ticket also gives you access to the temporary exhibitions of the Opera.
- Entry to the museum
- Access to temporary exhibitions
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 22 8月, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 22 8月, 2023.
Boasting an eclectic and ostentatious Baroque design, the Opera Garnier is one of the most extravagant representations of Second Empire architecture in France. Thanks to your skip-the-line entrance ticket, benefit from a quick and easy access to this magnificent building in the center of Paris.
Inaugurated in 1875 and named after its exciting young architect, Charles Garnier, it is the largest opera house in Europe. You will set eyes on the writhing snakes of the bronze “Pythonisse” sculpture, before climbing the double stairway of the “Grand Escalier” (Main Staircase). Imagine the swish of crinolines as you admire the breathtaking décor and stroll through vast foyers, filled with sparkling mosaics, colorful marble columns and gold-leaf flourishes. Everywhere you look will be a feast for the eyes.
know before you go
know before you go
- Daily: 10am to 5 pm (except for daytime performances, exceptional closures and the summer period).
- Last entry will be 45 minutes before closure.
- Access to the performance hall may be restricted or made impossible for technical and/or artistic reasons.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Palais Garnier box office
Address : on the corner of rue Scribe and rue Auber - 75009 Paris, France.
- The closest bus stop is Auber. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 20,21,27,29,32,66,N15, and N16 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Opéra. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros 3,7, and 8 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.