Hydra, Poros & Aegina Full-Day Cruise with Lunch
Sail from the historic city of Athens to three of Greece’s most beautiful islands - Hydra, Poros, and Aegina!
- Enjoy a day out on the high seas in a plush cruise boat and visit three amazing islands.
- Spend time exploring each of the three islands on your own.
- Savor delicacies on board as you enjoy traditional Greek singing and dancing.
- Visit the town center and archeological museum on the island of Poros.
- Take a leisurely swim in the crystal-clear waters off the coast of Hydra.
- Trek up a small hill and enter the magnificent Temple of Aphaia on the island of Aegina.
- Buffet lunch on board
- Onboard guide
- Personal Expenses
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule.
This cruise offers one of the most comprehensive full-day tourist experiences in the Saronic Gulf. With three different islands to discover and delicious lunch aboard your cruise boat, this is sure to be an unforgettable experience. Climb aboard the Anna Maru docked at Athens and head to the island of Poros. Enjoy the fresh sea breeze and the picturesque coastline as you head into the open sea.
Each of the three islands has something unique to offer. Hydra has remained a pristine repository of local tradition and culture. You will find quaint souvenir shops, cobbled lanes, and charming coffee shops to visit. Return to your ship after about 90 minutes on the island and savor some delectable dishes for lunch. The legendary sandy beaches of Poros are an excellent place to sunbathe and relax. The clock tower and the town center are particularly popular attractions on the island. Finally, spend a full 3 hours exploring the island of Aegina, home of the Greek demigod Achilles. Trek to the Temple of Aphaia and catch a glimpse of the Acropolis of Athens and Temple of Poseidon in the distance.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily from 8 AM.
Duration - 12 hours
- This cruise is accessible by strollers, but not wheelchairs.
- You are allowed to bring personal alcohol on this cruise.
Children aged 3-9 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive about 30 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Meet your guide at Flisvos Marina.
- Please look for a ship called "Anna Maru". It departs from Marina Flisvos.
- Address: Flisvos Marina, Athina 175 61, Greece.
The closest bus stop to the Flisvos Marina is Oulen, within a 3-minute walk from the Marina.
Buses 217, A1, B1, B2 will bring you here.
The closest tram stop to the Flisvos Marina is Trokanteró, within a 3-minute walk from the Marina.
Trams T3, T4 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.