Indulge in a scrumptious dinner at the Grand Sheraton Restaurant Mirabell, followed by an enchanting classical chamber music performance held within the opulent Marble Hall at Mirabell Palace.
- Relish an authentic Austrian dinner at the prestigious restaurant with a choice of local non-vegetarian and vegetarian options.
- After savoring a wonderful meal, make your way to the classical concert at Mirabell Palace where art meets music.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Marble Hall, and experience serendipity as you listen to music channeling the spirit of Mozart, Haydn, Puccini, and Beethoven.
- Fun Fact: Filming for the timeless Hollywood musical classic The Sound of Music was held in the beautiful gardens of the majestic palace.
- 3-course dinner at the Grand Sheraton Restaurant Mirabell - menu here
- 1hr 50 min classical chamber music concert at the Mirabell Palace
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Indulge in Traditional Austrian Cuisine
Treat yourself to a night of fine dining and classical music in Salzburg's historic city center. Start by savoring delectable Austrian fare at the Grand Sheraton Restaurant Mirabell, nestled amidst the lush gardens of Mirabell Palace. Enjoy a starter, a main course, and a dessert with a traditional twist.
Treat Your Ears to the Sound of Music
Make your way to the classical concert at Mirabell Palace where music and art meet. This baroque beauty is now considered one of Austria's most exquisite concert halls, a truly awe-inspiring sight to behold! As you enter the breathtaking Marble Hall, note its historical significance as it was once graced by Mozart's family during their performance for Salzburg’s royalty. Marvel at soloists and ensembles masterfully channeling the spirit of Mozart while experiencing this remarkable piece of Austria’s history!
know before you go
know before you go
- Click here to know more about the menu.
- The hotel bar is available until midnight with small dishes and a large selection of drinks and cocktails.
- It is recommended to wear smart casuals.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility.
- 6pm onwards
- Daily: 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 5 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Sheraton Grand Salzburg.
- Address: Auerspergstraße 4, 5020 Salzburg, Austria.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Salzburg Mirabellplatz or Salzburg Kongresshaus. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board a variety of buses (no. 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 14, 23, 25, 151, 840,…) to get you there.