Dubrovnik Cable Car Experience Tickets with Old Town Tour
Delight in the pristine scenery and well-preserved heritage that Dubrovnik is renowned for.
- Ride in a cable car along with a guide to admire the Dalmation coast in all its glory.
- Look down at the glistening waters of the Adriatic Sea.
- Amble through Dubrovnik’s historic city walls.
- Find out about the history of Sponza Palace, Church of St Blaise, and Onofrio’s Fountain with a guide.
- Roam the main street of Stradun and visit its many restaurants, cafes, and shops.
- Take advantage of the lush scenery by posing for memorable selfies.
- Live guide
- Cable car ticket
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
A Relaxing Cable Car Ride
Dubrovnik’s idealistic beauty has captured people’s fascination since it made its appearance in the popular series, Game of Thrones. Since then, tourists have been drawn to this landscape described as ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ for its medieval old-world charm. Your first step in exploring this seafront location is a round-trip cable car ride to the top of Mount Srđ. You are bound to feel exhilarated with 360° views of red-tiled rooftops, surrounding hills, and the sparkling Adriatic Sea.
A Stroll through History
Walking along the narrow alleyways and cobbled streets of Old Town is a great way to engage in Dubrovnik’s history and culture. This place is marked with Baroque churches, remarkable palaces, and stunning monasteries, all of which boast the finest architecture. As you stroll through the tourist-favorite Stradun, you will encounter Onofrio’s Fountain, Dubrovnik’s Cathedral, and Orlando’s Column only a short distance away from each other. When you reach the end of Stradun, you will spot the majestic Bell Tower which strikes every hour without fail.
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Photography is allowed.
Daily: 9am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Pile Square next to the fountain by Dubravka Bar Restaurant.
- Address: Brsalje, 20000, Dubrovnik.
- Landmark: just outside Pile Gate, the western entrance to Old Town.
- Your guide will be wearing an Elite Travel blue T-shirt and holding a Walking Tour sign.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.