Best of Dubrovnik: Day Trip from Split with Hotel Transfers
Explore the medieval history and culture of Dubrovnik in this classic guided day tour from Split.
- Prepare to experience the beautiful UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik in this compact day tour from Split.
- With hotel transfers and two experienced guides, you’re sure to have a hassle-free and informative time as you learn about the history of this medieval city and its cultural and religious attractions.
- Walking through the limestone streets of Old Town, you’ll visit buildings and churches such as St. Francis Church and St. Blaise Church, the Rector’s Palace, Orlando’s Column, Onofrio’s Fountain, and more.
- Experience all these wonderful parts of Dubrovnik along with an indescribable view of the Adriatic Sea – no wonder the city is called the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic.'
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Local guide in Dubrovnik
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Founded in the 7th-century, Dubrovnik is a unique city that has been influenced by the Renaissance movement, Gothic, and Baroque styles of architecture and has one of the most evolved medieval defence fortress systems in the Western hemisphere. Lord Byron called the city the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ and the essence of this name lives on even today.
Departing from Split, make sure to catch the spectacular views of the coastline as your coach travels down the southern Dalmatian Coast. Your professional guide will inform you about the day's itinerary and what to expect in Dubrovnik. Your walking tour with a local guide begins in Stari Grad and the Old Town. Follow your guide through the white limestone streets stopping at attractions like Onofrio's Fountain, the Franciscan Monastery, the Renaissance-era Sponza Palace, the Rector's Palace, Orlando's Column, Cathedral of St. Blaise – among many other sites. Walk down the main promenade of the city – the wide Stradun – and learn more about this UNESCO World Heritage-listed city including the well-known historical facts to little-known secrets and hidden gems of this ancient site.
On your return to Split, you might even be able to stop along the way and purchase local organic produce such as mandarins and honey (depending on the season and availability).
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is conducted in English.
- It’s advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes. Wear sunscreen, and a sun hat, and carry a bottle of water.
- Photography is allowed.
- Tues, Thurs, & Sat: 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-ups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please report to your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.