4-Hour Discovery Tour in a VW Beetle Cabriolet in Berlin
Spend 4 hours exploring Berlin in a VW Beetle Cabriolet, which can comfortably take up to 4 people, including the driver!
- Check out Berlin's attractions the fun way–via a ride on a restored VW Beetle Cabriolet!
- Pick up your VW Beetle and the road map and tour the city at your own pace.
- Admire the Victory Column, the Brandenburg Gate, the government district, and more.
- Drive a restored VW Beetle Cabriolet with space for up to 4 people
- Road map
- 300 free kilometers
- Guide or driver
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Experience Berlin at your own pace with this classic–a restored VW Beetle Cabriolet–once the dream car of the German economic miracle!
Pick up your VW Beetle and a road map from the fleet. The route suggestions take you through Berlin's top sights. When you feel like it, take a break at a photo stop, go shopping or dig into a Berlin currywurst and enjoy the lively German capital in a relaxed and offbeat way.
know before you go
know before you go
- Drivers must be at least 23 years of age with a valid EU or international driver's license (valid for at least 5 years)
- The vehicle has space for up to 4 persons including the driver. The offer includes a VW Bug, a road map, a full tank, and 300 free kilometers.
- This experience is not suitable for people with mobility impairments
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Erna-Berger-Str. 7.
- Address: 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- The nearest train station is Potsdamer Platz, which is 5-minutes away by walk from the ticket redemption point.
- Catch the line U2 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.