2-Hour Zürich Sightseeing Bus Tour
Discover the best Zürich has to offer on this exciting bus tour, accompanied by an expert local guide. Keep an eye out for the charming Old Town, and the famed Opera House.
- Tour the highlights of Zürich with a photo stop at Lake Zürich
- Ride the cogwheel railway “Dolderbahn” up to the viewpoint
- Explore the financial district, the University quarter and Limmatquai
- Stroll through the Old Town, and see ancient guild houses and churches
- Choose between an expert English or German-speaking guide
- Expert English or German-speaking guide
- Audio guide: Spanish/Chinese/Japanese/Russian
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Ride with cogwheel railway
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Not for nothing has Zürich been recognized as one of the world's most livable cities! On this 2.5-hour tour, you get to explore this savvy business and cultural center of Switzerland along with a friendly local guide. Pass by the National Museum, towards Bahnhofstrasse - one of the world's most expensive and exclusive shopping avenues. When you reach Enge, stop for a photograph, and take in the stunning vistas of Lake Zürich.
Continue along the lake, see the renowned Opera House, as well as the "Zürichberg" district, home to old but glorious mansions. One of the highlights of your journey is the ride uphill by cogwheel train (Dolderbahn). Make your way up to a viewpoint where the noble five-star Grand Hotel Dolder is located. From here, soak in the amazing views of the city, the lake, and the snow-covered Alps.
At the university quarter, you will see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), the University of Zürich, and Zürich's art museum. Once you reach Old Town, enjoy views of the patriarchal guild houses. See the three famous churches - St. Peter, with Europe's largest clock-face, the Grossmünster church, and the Fraumünster church known for its stained glass windows by Marc Chagall. After a short walk through the Old Town, the tour ends with a scenic drive back on Limmatquai at Sihlquai bus parking.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Safety measures in place
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- This tour is pram/stroller accessible
- Baggage is allowed
Infants aged 0-5yrs can go for free. Children aged 6-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Sihlquai Coach Parking (or Bus Terminal)
- This is located close to Zürich’s main train station
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout