Prague Card: 2-Day, 3-Day or 4-Day Pass
- Save money with this multi-day pass that grants you access to several of Prague's key attractions.
- Choose between a 2-day, 3-day and 4-day card and make your trip to Prague an unforgettable experience.
- Soak in the sights of the city on a sightseeing tour and a free riverboat cruise.
- Avail free entrance into 60 top attractions using this pass, and enjoy 50% discounts on exciting tours and shows.
- This ticket has it all in the name of walking tours, free entry into museums and even entertainment.
- Organize your own itinerary with a free guidebook packed with information.
- Download the free mobile app “Prague CoolPass” that offers an interactive guide to the attractions
- Entrance fees to the listed museums and attractions for the validity of your card (one-time entrance per attraction only)
- Free Sightseeing Tour
- Free River Boat Cruise
- 70 more exclusive discounts on attractions, tours, cruises, and entertainment
- Prague Guidebook
- Free mobile application, 'Prague CoolPass' with an interactive guide to Prague Attractions
- Food and drinks
- Additional gratuities
- Access to temporary exhibitions in museums and galleries (eg: City Prague Gallery, National Gallery)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should get this card
Explore the sights and attractions of Prague at your own pace with a 2-day, 3-day or 4-day Card. As your personal passport to the city, this card allows you to see the best of the City of a Hundred Spires. From the Prague Castle, the world-class Jewish Museum, to top attractions like National Museum and Petřín View Tower, experience the magic of the city firsthand. While you’re at it, enjoy a sightseeing bus tour and set sail on a romantic river cruise. That’s not all - you also get free entrance to more than 60 attractions and 50% discounts on tours and shows!
Key Attractions and Discounts with Prague Card
- Prague Castle - St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace and St. George's Basilica
- Jewish Quarter - 5 synagogues, Convent of St. Agnes and New Mill Water Tower
- Dancing House, Schwarzenberg Palace and Zdenka Braunerova Studio
- Prague Zoo and Royal Garden
- Beer Museum, Franz Kafka Museum
- Petřín View Tower and Petřín Mirror Maze
- The Observatory, Powder Tower, Pedagogical Museum, and Police Museum
- Castles and chateaux of Troja, Ctěnice, Roztoky, and Nelahozeves
- Loreto Prague, Lobkowicz Palace, Charles Bridge Museum
- Free sightseeing tour
- Free river boat cruise
- Discounted entry to another 40+ attractions
- Up to 50% discounts on tours, cruises, concerts, and restaurants
- Detailed printed map and mobile app - Prague CoolPass - your free interactive guide around the city chasing the card would save you approximately 45% of your money!
know before you go
- When you receive your Prague Card, decide when you want it to start by entering the start date on the back of the card.
- Note: This card is valid only when the holder's name and starting day of its use is written on the card. Without the starting day marked, it is invalid.
- Please note that the Prague Card is valid by days and not by hours.
- Children under the age of 6 years have free admission to the majority of the attractions.
- Transport is not included.
- The attractions reserve the right to change their prices and hours without notice.
- There are some popular attractions, which are currently not covered by the Prague Card. These are the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock, Klementinum, National Technical Museum, Strahov Library, Museum of Decorative Arts, and Botanical Garden.
- No refunds can be provided if the facilities are not used during the Prague Card period of validity.
- No refund if attractions are temporarily closed.
- There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at any ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Points
You can redeem your Prague Card from one of the tourist information offices associated with them:
Charles Bridge, TIC MOSTECKÁ 4
- This ticket redemption point is at Charles Bridge, TIC MOSTECKÁ 4 (Mostecká 1/58/2, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia).
- Cross the bridge from the Old Town towards the left bank of Vltava and take a few steps up Mostecká street. The TIC will be on your right.
- JIf you are walking from Malostranské náměstí, follow Mostecká street towards Charles bridge - the TIC is on your left.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Charles Bridge.
Old Town - Tic Central Bohemia
- This ticket redemption point is at Old Town - Tic Central Bohemia (21, Husova 156, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha, Czechia).
- This is an Information Centre at the corner of Husova and Karlova street.
- Catch tram #17 or 18 and get off at Staroměstská.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Old Town - Tic Central Bohemia.
Florenc Bus Station - Information Centre
- This ticket redemption point is at Florenc Bus Station - Information Centre (Pod výtopnou 13/10, 186 00 Florenc, Czechia).
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Florenc Bus Station - Information Centre.
This ticket is valid for a year from the date of purchase. It is valid for 2, 3 or 4 days from first use, depending on the option selected.