Tickets to Carnival Magic Park with Dinner & Optional Transfers
- Instant confirmation
- Mobile ticket
- Transfers included
Enjoy the confetti of colorful costumes, market fairs, dancers, and special light effects that celebrate Thailand's rich cultural heritage at Carnival Magic.
- Witness Thailand’s greatest celebration of culture, display of regal pageantry, and carnival revelry at Phuket’s Carnival Magic Park.
- The Carnival Magic Park spans over 40 acres and is the very first Thai Cultural Carnival Park.
- Upgrade your tickets to enjoy royal seats in the stadium and round-trip transfers.
- Enter the River Palace parade stadium to enjoy the River Carnival Parade Show, a joyous blend of aerial ballet, dancers, animatronics, and special effects.
- Allow the 40-plus million lights laced over the Palace grounds in the Kingdom of Lights to spread joy and harmony in your hearts.
- Feast on a creative fusion of oriental and western cuisines with some Halal favorites on the menu in the banquet hall of the Bird of Paradise Buffet Restaurant.
- Admission to the River Carnival Parade Show
- Admission to the Kingdom of Lights
- Buffet dinner
- Royal seat (optional)
- Round-trip transfers (optional)
- Admission to other attractions in the park
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & Reviews
Carnival Magic Park brings the entire resort island of Phuket to life! It is a celebration of the cultural heritage of Thailand. Inspired by exotic carnivals from around the world, Carnival Magic presents an entertaining evening of cultural fun and regal pageantry also making this the first Thai Cultural Carnival Park.
River Carnival Parade Show
There can be no carnival without a parade show. Held in the River Palace, an air-conditioned parade stadium with 2,200 seats, featuring one of the largest LED screens, the most sophisticated lighting, and special effects technology. The cast of more than 150 actors dressed in extravagant costumes along with the professional aerial ballet, animatronics, and exotic carnival dancers, backed by special effects, put up an amazing performance on one of the largest stages ever constructed.
Kingdom of Lights
Following the spectacular performance, the Palace grounds are open to all guests. You can wander through its secret garden forest that has special treasures hidden for you to discover. The place is delicately laced with over 40 million lights. Feel yourself transported to an enchanted land filled with abundance and beauty.
Bird of Paradise Buffet Restaurant
Treat yourselves to a delicious meal at the Bird of Paradise Buffet Restaurant. The menu offers a creative fusion of oriental and western influences with Indian, vegetarian, and halal favorites. Dine in a fully air-conditioned banquet hall with 3,000 seats. You can upgrade your ticket to enjoy royal seats during the parade show which guarantee the best view along with the benefit of round-trip transfers.
Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- Free parking is available for all the guests.
- Admission for infants who do not exceed 100 cm or 3'3" in height is free of charge.
- Mon, Wed, and Sat: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Carnival Magic.
- Address: 999, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand.
- The closest bus stop is Phuket Fantasea. It is a 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus #Phuket Smart Bus to get you there.