Nile Crystal Dinner Cruise with Transfers
Set sail on the greatest river in the world, the Nile, on a relaxing 2-hour cruise! Enjoy an open buffet dinner along with Tanoura and belly dance performances.
- Experience the sights, scents, and sounds of Cairo by night as you cruise on the Nile.
- Tuck into a delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner.
- Enjoy authentic Egyptian entertainment that includes a Tanoura show and belly dancing.
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Buffet dinner
- Hotel transfers to and from select locations
- Drinks (available to purchase)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The Nile has been the lifeline of civilization in Egypt since the Stone Age and is said to be the second-longest river in the world. There's no better way to experience its majesty than by going on a cruise aboard the Nile Crystal. This dinner cruise offers views of Cairo's glittering skyline, a delicious dinner buffet, and a live show that includes belly dancing and Tanoura performances. All this, along with convenient hotel transfers with an English-speaking driver-guide.
know before you go
know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Infant seats are available.
- The cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The dress code is smart casuals/formal.
- The cruise may be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
Every day at 6 PM.
Infants aged 0-5 can go for free. Children aged 6-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This applies to hotels in Cairo and Giza.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.