Tickets to Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island Foundation
Explore, observe, and learn about the lives of the great ape, the orangutan, at Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island in Malaysia.
- Step into the intriguing world of orangutans with a visit to the Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island and get a chance to observe these great apes closely.
- Gain insights into the conservation efforts of the facility watch as the orangutans playfully engage with their natural habitat.
- Set amidst lush greenery, the Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island also houses an Education Zoo and a Herbal Garden.
- Fun fact: The term orangutan originates from the Malay word “orang hutan” which translates to “human of the forest” since we share 96% of the same DNA!
- Entry to Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island Foundation
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Orangutans are highly intelligent creatures which makes them extremely interesting to observe. With these tickets, you get a chance to closely observe these great apes at Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island in Malaysia. Spanning an area of 35 acres, the facility provides visitors with an amazing opportunity to watch these fascinating creatures in their natural habitat, be it swinging from branch to branch, cuddling with a young one, or simply up to one of their playful antics.
During your visit, you will also learn about the many ways the Orang Utan Island Foundation is pursuing various paths to care for and conserve this endangered special. In addition to exploring the island, visitors can also pay a visit to the Herbal Garden and the Education Zone.
know before you go
know before you go
- Entry for children under 2 years is free.
- Identification cards for age verification must be presented for child tickets.
- Wed to Mon: 8:30am to 4pm (last entry is at 3pm)
- Please note that the attraction is closed on Tuesdays.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island.
- Address: A197, 34400 Simpang Empat Semanggol, Perak, Malaysia.
- If you are driving towards attraction, take route via Lebuhraya Utara - Selatan/AH2/E1 from Perak. It is a quick 41-min drive to the attraction.
- It's always a good idea to check a map or GPS navigation system for updated directions before starting your journey.