Tickets to Magic Phantom - Best of Black Light Theatre
Indulge in a fun and trippy, 1-hour black light theatrical performance. Watch the Magic Phantom come to life through special effects, dance, and pantomime.
- Indulge in a trippy and extraordinary theatrical performance in Prague.
- Watch modern influences being brought to life through a traditional form of staging.
- With a stunning Black Light Theatre show, see the “Phantom” come alive, through a dance and pantomime performance.
- Enjoy the fluorescent costumes, contemporary stage effects, and magical touches in this dazzling performance.
- Entry tickets
- Audio guide
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
See floating figure and the magic of colors against a backdrop of complete darkness
Get immersed in a performance by Hilt, the black light theatre group of Prague. HILT Black Light Theatre was the only Czech theatre nominated and double awarded group, at the World Theatre Olympics, 2018. See the only, independent theatre group of the “Black Theatre” genre working in the Czech Republic.
Watch in awe, as the mysterious “masked” Phantom takes the stage. First appearing in a 1916 horror film, this character charmed audiences all around, followed by various stage and film versions being adapted. Characterized by the use of black light illusions, originally black light theatre comes from Asia, but has now become a specialty in Prague.
Aside from using elements of modern dance and pantomime, black light theatre uses black curtains, a darkened stage, and black UV lighting, paired with fluorescent costumes, which create intricate illusions. The show’s author, Theodor Hoidekr, has directed several black-light theatre shows.
know before you go
know before you go
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase at the minibar.
- Photography, without flash and tripods, is permitted.
- This experience is not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- Pets are not permitted for this experience.
- Tue, Thu & Sat: 8:30pm onwards
- The ticket can be presented digitally at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the theatres do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you to reach the venue 10-15 minutes early.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at HILT Black Light Theatre.
- Address: Řetězová 7, 110 00 Staré Město
- Theatre is next to Café Montmartre
- The closest bus stop is Mariánské náměstí. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the theatre.
- Board bus #194 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Staroměstská. It is a 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board line A to get you there.