Rome E-Bike Rental & Circus Maximus Virtual Reality
Spend a day exploring Rome on your high-powered, pedal-free e-bike. A Circus Maximus Virtual Reality Experience is the cherry on top of the perfect excursion!
- Benefit from the flexibility and fun of discovering Rome perched upon electronic bikes.
- Your high-powered, fully-charged e-bike offers quite the comfortable vantage point for you.
- Sightseeing has never been so easy- you won't even break a sweat.
- Throw on your informative audio guides and learn everything about Rome's past and present.
- Enjoy a 40-min VR experience at one of Rome's historic landmarks, the Circus Maximus.
- 3-hr e-bike rental
- Entry into the Circus Maximus
- VR experience
- City APP audioguide
- Guided tour
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
When in Rome, engage in a unique sightseeing experience: upon high-powered, fully-charged electronic bikes. This is not only a super convenient way of sightseeing (you literally don't break a sweat), it also helps you embrace your inner environmentalist (switch from cars and buses to bikes!) Jump aboard your bikes, throw on your helmets, and begin your exploration through Italy's striking capital city for three hours. The best part is, wherever you wish to step down and explore further, you may do so without worrying about your tour group leaving you behind. You can ride this bike anywhere a standard bike can be ridden, and you do not need a driver's license or any special cycling skills. Ride them on slopes, for long stretches, with almost no effort. What's best- you have a personalized audio guide to help navigate your way through the city!
Relive the ancient splendors of the Circus Maximus with a unique Virtual reality experience. Throw on your VR headsets and go on a 40-minute journey that lets you travel back in time to the imperial period of Rome. Even though through augmented and virtual reality, you'll find it so lifelike. One of Rome's most historically-significant landmarks, the Circus Maximus has much to discover: you'll pass through all of its historic phases on this ride. This groundbreaking project uses interactive display technologies in an extended outdoor area to provide you the best VR experience you've ever had!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- This tour is not available for children aged 13yrs and below.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- At the ticket redemption point (the ticketing office), you'll be assisted with downloading the audio guide.
Audio Guide Languages
Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese & Japanese
- Available daily between 9 AM & 3 PM.
Children aged 14-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo IDs).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing office.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the ticketing office of Touristation Piazza Venezia.
- Address: Piazza d'ara coeli, 16, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Ara Coeli/Piazza Venezia, a 1-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Buses 30, 40, 44, 62, 63, 64, 70, 81, 87, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.