Go Green Bi-pedal Bicycle Rental in Sentosa
Pedal your way through Sentosa and its iconic locations along dedicated bicycle tracks with this bicycle renting ticket!
- Ride around the stunning island of Sentosa upon a bike and discover the sights at your own pace
- All you need is to know how to ride a bicycle and your handy map to navigate your way
- Create your own adventure as you discover hidden paths and seldom-taken routes
- Family bonding, fun & nature, and nature & lifestyle routes each have their own level of difficulty
- Choose from 1-hr and 2-hr rental options, letting you to plan your trip according to your will
- Go Green Bicycle Rental (1-hr/2-hr)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Whether you want to discover Sentosa at your own pace or spend a day leisurely pedaling around, this is your opportunity! Stray away from the mainstream sightseeing packages, as you just need to arm yourself with a map, and you can explore the city as you wish. Marvel at the lush greenery of the city as you pedal through the dedicated bicycle tracks, and discover whole new sections of Singapore. Feel the breeze in your hair as you cruise along the beaches and all the attractions and F&B outlets there.
The 3 interconnected cycling tracks with varying degrees of difficulty are as follows:
Route 1: Family Bonding
Family Bonding - An easy route that runs on flat ground, mainly along the beach.
Route 2: Fun & Nature
A route with hills and bends, providing cyclists with a moderate workout that brings them to the Imbiah Hill and nature trails.
Route 3: Nature & Lifestyle
A challenging route that runs through steep slopes and dedicated on-road cycling lanes, leading to Sentosa Cove Village and Tanjong Beach.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- 1 hr
- 2 hrs
Daily from 10:00 AM to 6:15 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Redeem your tickets at Gogreen Segway Station
- Address: 51 Siloso Beach Walk #01-01, Sentosa
- This is near Bikini Bar and Ola Beach Club
- The closest tram stop is Siloso Beach, a 1-minute walk to the meeting point
- Line Beach tram will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout