Aboriginal Culture and Sandboarding Quad Bike Tour
Experience the thrill of riding a quad bike along Stockton Beach with exclusive access to the highest moving coastal sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere. Aboriginal guides will ensure you make the most of your experience while taking in stunning views of the coastline.
- Enjoy exclusive access to the highest coastal dunes in the Southern Hemisphere with Aboriginal guides.
- Ride a 400cc quad bike for an hour around Stockton Beach for an adrenaline boost.
- Get inducted and accompanied by experienced guides leading the way, in a group of 4-20 individuals.
- Race up and down the 100-foot-high sand dunes admiring breathtaking views of the Australian coastline with your family or mates.
- Upgrade your ticket to include the thrill of sandboarding along with an extended quad bike trip.
- The extended quad bike ride includes viewing some of the area's most breathtaking freshwater lagoons and discovering the Aboriginal culture through its flora and fauna.
- Experienced guide
- Necessary safety equipment
- Quad bike induction
- Private group tour on request
- Access to Aboriginal Midden sites (optional)
- Access to bush tucker (optional)
- Access to freshwater lagoons (optional)
- Sandboarding (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 168 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Cruise Through Stockton Beach's Heart-Pounding Dunes
If you have an adventurous streak, this tour is meant for you. Led by Aboriginal guides, this is an exclusive opportunity to explore the enormous sand dunes of Stockton Beach, right outside of Sydney like never before. Experience the exhilaration of riding a quad bike along Stockton Beach . Riding a 400cc quad bike down Stockton Beach will definitely get your adrenaline juices flowing. From bush to beach, admire the white sand dunes and enjoy stunning views of the coastline from the top of the 100 feet high sand dunes, all while being followed by a trained guide who will assure your safety. So come and feel the wind in your hair and enjoy the thrill of riding the dunes. You'll also learn about the local Aboriginal culture from your guides - making this a truly unique tour.
Upgrade to Enjoy the Extended Aboriginal Culture Quad Bike Tour + Sandboarding
For a more thrilling experience, upgrade your ticket to extend the quad bike tour by half an hour and ride past Aboriginal Midden sites, bush tucker, and freshwater lagoons. With this upgrade, you'll get a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn about Aboriginal culture while taking in the breathtaking indigenous scenery of the Worimi Sand Dunes, which are home to the largest shifting sand dunes on the Southern Hemisphere's coast. You'll also get the opportunity to experience sandboarding, which is guaranteed to get your pulse racing. During this sandboarding adventure, feel the rush of surfing the sand dunes, making it an experience you will not want to pass up.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear long pants and enclosed shoes as the location is surrounded by dunes.
- Be sure to apply sunscreen and carry sunglasses and water as you will be exposed to direct sunlight.
- This experience can accommodate a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 20 people in 1 group.
1 Hour Quad Bike Adventure Tour
- Daily: 9:30am, 11am, 1pm & 2:30pm
1.5 Hour Aboriginal Culture and Sandboarding Quad Bike Tour
- Daily: 9am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Sand Dune Adventures.
Address: 2163 Nelson Bay Rd, Williamtown NSW 2318, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Banksia Grove Village, Nelson Bay Rd. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #130, #131, #135, #138 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Hexham Station. It is a quick 22-minute drive to the attraction.
- Board trains Hunter Line to get you there.