Parliament District German Guided Tour with The Reichstag
Take to the parliament district of Berlin and learn all about the capital city's eventful past!
- Your 75-minute tour begins at the Futurium- walk along the banks of River Spree and discover Berlin's highlights.
- The expert guide accompanying you will regale tales of Berlin's past and present.
- Spot Marie-Elisabeth-Lüders-Haus and Reichstag Presidential Palace.
- Walk past Paul-Löbe-Haus, a government building housing some great modern art.
- Learn all about the importance of the Berlin Wall in history and what it stands as a reminder for today.
- Your guided tour will end as you reach the Reichstag. From here, you can go inside and explore the structure at your own pace.
- Check out the building's dome and roof terrace, from where you have great views of Berlin!
- 75-minute tour through the Government District (ending near Reichstag)
- German-speaking guide
- Instructions for registration for the visit to the Bundestag
- Guided tour of the Reichstag
- Registration for the Reichstag visit
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Begin your 75-minute German-guided tour in front of the Futurium with great views of the Chancellery. Discover the modern parliament building on the calm banks of River Spree as your guide fills you in on the highlights you're to spot along the way. Notice architecturally-impressive buildings of Marie-Elisabeth-Lüders-Haus, Paul-Löbe-Haus and Reichstag Presidential Palace, as well as the Berlin Wall. Your expert guide will tell you all about the history and culture of Berlin, giving you a glimpse into the past and present of the fascinating German capital.
Your guide will drop you off at the security check in front of the Reichstag building. The guided tour will end here and your visit to the Reichstag is optional. Since entry to the Reichstag is free, you can make the most of your experience and explore one of Berlin's most famous landmarks at your own leisure. From the dome, you'll be privy to iconic Berlin sights like Potsdamer Platz with Sony Center and Bahnower, Alexanderplatz with TV tower, the dome of the Berlin Cathedral, Berlin City Hall, and much more!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
- This attraction is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- Your guided tour of the Government District ends at the Reichstag. From here, it is optional to visit Reichstag at your own leisure. Your guide won't be accompanying you inside.
- Entry to the Reichstag is free. For the visit of the Reichstag, the visitor service of the Bundestag needs basic data (first name, last name, and date of birth) of all participants for the ID control.
- Registration at the Reichstag is required prior to the tour. You will receive all the necessary information after booking.
- Without registration, you cannot visit the parliament building, the Plenary Hall, and the dome. The visit to the Reichstag is not part of the guided tour in the Government District. The registration can be made here.
- In case of short-term bookings (5 to 10 days before the tour date), the visit to the plenary hall in the Reichstag building and the visit to the dome often cannot be organized. The tour will still take place, but you will not visit the Reichstag in this case.
- The visit to the dome depends on the working situation of the parliament and is subject to weather and safety conditions. If the Reichstag dome cannot be accessed, due to unforeseeable reasons, you will be able to enjoy the view from the terrace instead.
- This tour is conducted in advanced German and high-level knowledge of the language is recommended to make the most of it.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide in front of the Futurium's entrance.
- This is located on the banks of river Spree (not too far from the main train station).
- Address: Alexanderufer 2, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- The closest bus stop is Schumannstr, a 1-min walk to the museum.
- Buses 147 & N5 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.