Tickets to Be Happy Museum in Warsaw
Unleash your imagination at the stunning, pastel-themed Be Happy Museum. Capture vibrant selfies, photos, and videos to share with the world!
- Immerse yourself in the colorful backdrops of Warsaw’s Be Happy Museum with quirky shapes, and elements like donuts, giant sweets, and fairytale unicorns.
- With dozens of original scenes and features, unleash your creativity and capture incredible photos at this venue for selfie lovers and social media fans.
- The museum offers rooms of illusion where the world turns upside down. These immersive spaces spark the imagination and provide a mind-bending experience.
- Fun Fact: Be Happy Museum is Poland’s first museum of happiness and illusion since 2018 with 4 locations – Szczecin (2018), Zakopane (2019), Warsaw (2020), Kraków (2022)!
- Entry to Be Happy Museum
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Any occasion is a perfect excuse to visit the Be Happy Museum. Whether you're planning a spontaneous outing with friends, a family adventure, a romantic date, a birthday celebration, a bachelorette party, or simply a crazy photo session, this museum is the perfect destination.
Step into a Pastel Colored Paradise!
The Be Happy Museum is an immersive adventure suitable for visitors of all ages. As you enter the museum, be greeted by its unique scenes. The whimsical shapes, and iconic elements like donuts, enormous sweets, and fairy-tale unicorns create a captivating atmosphere where you can truly break away from reality. Every corner offers countless photo opportunities, allowing you to unleash your creativity and click stunning shots for your social media. Whether you're an avid Instagram or TikTok user, your pictures and videos are sure to make a splash online.
A Sensory Experience with Crazy Illusions & Tasty Treats
Prepare to be amazed in the rooms of illusion, where the world turns upside down and time seems to slow down. Your imagination will be sparked as you explore and interact with these mind-bending spaces. Don't forget to visit the museum's store, where you'll find a delightful assortment of squishy toys, donut magnets, and original merchandise featuring the Be Happy Museum brand. The Sweet Cafe serves delicious coffee and sweets.
know before you go
know before you go
- The visit usually lasts about 60 minutes.
- Small pets of up to 3 kg, like a chihuahua, are allowed in the museum and must remain in the hands of the owner.
- The following are not allowed in the museum: professional photographic equipment such as lighting and tripods, props such as loudspeakers, radios, etc, large animals, alcoholic beverages and outside food, and smoking.
- Daily: 10am to 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Be Happy Museum Warszawa.
- Address: al. Jerozolimskie 148, 02-326 Warszawa, Poland.
- The closest bus stop is Berestecka 02. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #127, #158, #178, #187, or more to get you there.
- The closest train station is Warszawa Reduta Ordona. It is a 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board train #WKDA1 to get you there.