Flamenco Show with Drink
Immerse yourself in the emotional intensity of Spanish Flamenco in one of the most famous theatres in Barcelona. Be moved by incredible songs and passionate singing and feel the true spirit of traditional flamenco dancing! Top the experience with a drink for company!
- Experience a spectacular live show of pure flamenco and classical fusion at Palacio del Flamenco in Spain and revel in this passionate art form
- Enjoy intricate dance moves, classic flamenco guitar, and exquisite costumes and attire
- Choose between any of the three classic Flamenco shows like Flamenco Y Olé, El Gitano Bajanó, or Pasión Flamenca, and experience a magical evening emphasized with the infamous gypsy tradition
- Sip on a glass of wine as you witness a stunning journey of Spain’s folkloric traditions. Soft drinks are available for children
- Any one of 3 Flamenco Shows at Palacio del Flamenco
- Glass of Sangria/soft drink
- Introduction to Flamenco included for first 80 guests
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule
Palacio del Flamenco is one of the greatest restaurant-theatres in Spain. It is renowned for its performances. Flamenco is an art form that is full of passion and intensity. Relayed by professional artists moving to traditional choreographies and sounds, this show is presented by 18 talented artists, including 4 musicians, 2 cantaores (singers) and 7 bailaores (dancers). The skill of these performers can be witnessed in the way their bodies move so effortlessly to the rhythm.
You get to choose from any of the three Flamenco shows that are currently being staged at Palacio del Flamenco. There isn’t much of a difference between the three shows, especially if you’re a novice to the art form. Rather each showcases a stunning passion for the dance that came to symbolize the soul of Spain. Pair your show with a glass of wine and soak in the authenticity of Spain’s most popular folk tradition. With unique flamenco routines, these shows present to you typical gypsy traditions. We have:
Flamenco Y Olé- a great introduction to the art
El Gitano Bajanó - classic flamenco from Southern Spain
Pasión Flamenca - a sultry and sensual show
Know Before You Go
- Flamenco Y Olé: 6:25 PM - 7:25 PM
- El Gitano Bajanó: 8:20 PM - 9:20 PM
- Pasión Flamenca: 10:30 PM - 11:30 PM
A glass of Sangria/Soft drink
- Please note that latecomers will not be admitted after the show starts.
- For children, a choice of soft drink will be made available.
Infants aged 2 and below can watch the show for free. Children aged 2 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Palacio del Flamenco(Carrer de Balmes 139, Barcelona)
- These Bus lines stop near Palacio del Flamenco: Bus - 6, Bus - 68, Bus - 7, Bus - V17
- These Train lines stop near Palacio del Flamenco: Train - L7, Train - S1, Train - S2
- These Metro lines stop near Palacio del Flamenco: Metro - L3, Metro - L5
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during purchase