Fast Track Tickets to Barcelona Aquarium
Pay a visit to the world's most important education center dedicated to Mediterranean marine life, the Barcelona Aquarium, and enjoy skip-the-line access!
- Visit the extraordinary Barcelona Aquarium for a fun and educational experience
- Enjoy skip-the-line access, allowing you to bypass long ticketing queues and walking right in
- The impressive oceanarium has quite a bit to offer, including close-up views of the aquatic animals
- Gaze out at 35 aquariums, housing over 11,000 creatures across 450 species
- Check out the different zones, including Planeta Aqua, The Oceanarium, the Explora! Children's Area, and more
- Wave at the friendly inhabitants of the Mediterranean sea, including sharks, ocean sunfish, and morays
- Skip the line admission into Barcelona Aquarium
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
The Barcelona Aquarium is perhaps the best place for families with kids to learn about marine biodiversity and the importance of marine conservation, two themes that run close to everything the Aquarium does in terms of its activities and it's set up. The facility is divided into 35 aquariums and enclosures that house approximately 11,000 animals across 450 species. As such, there is no doubt plenty to see and admire here, but there are some things that you just can't miss!
The three main zones include Planeta Aqua, the Oceanarium, and Explora! Children's Area, each more unique than the other. Needless to say, if you have little ones tagging along with you, make sure they check out the Explora! zone to help spark up an interest in oceanology!
Know Before You Go
- The purchase of tickets online is recommended & payment by card is requested, when possible, to reduce cash transactions and cash handling
- All guests are required to wear a mask at all times when in the aquarium
- Social distancing must be followed in the aquarium
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, and cough or sneeze covering your elbow
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be provided at points where visitors must disinfect their hands. The toilets are also equipped with soap and water.
- Guests are requested to avoid touching the tanks and follow recommended itineraries
- Closed on Mon, Tue & Wed
- Thur & Fri: 11:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Sat: 10:00 AM- 8:00 PM
- Sun & holidays: 10:00 AM- 7:00 PM
Ages 0-3yrs go free. Ages 3-10yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the venue itself: Barcelona Aquarium (del Port Vell, Moll d'Espanya)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Barcelona Aquarium
By Metro: L3, Drassanes stop and L4, Barceloneta stop
By Bus: 14, 59, 64, 120, D20, H16 and V17
This ticket is valid for the date selected during schedule