Fruit Court Buffet at Baiyoke Sky Hotel 18th Floor
Help yourself to an all-you-can-eat fruit-based buffet at the Fruit Court of Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok! Enjoy an incredible variety of tropical fresh fruits and desserts such as Durian, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Barracuda Mango, Mangosteen, Papaya, and more!
- Make your way to the 18th floor of Baiyoke Sky Hotel and indulge in the season’s very best!
- Enjoy a variety of exotic, tropical, and seasonal fruits such as mangosteen, longan, and more
- Experience a fresh and fruity take on Thai food with delicacies like Pad Thai with durian and Durian Tom Yum Kung
- Soak in Bangkok’s stunning cityscape and skyline from the hotel’s observation deck located on the 77th floor
- Head up to the 84th floor where a revolving viewpoint will blow your mind away with its 360-degree views of the city
- Fruit Court Buffet on 18th floor
- Observation deck on 77th floor
- Revolving viewpoint on 84th floor
Child tickets can be purchased at a reduced rate.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
The one-and-only fruit buffet in Bangkok is presented in a spacious indoor setting on the 18th floor of Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Deliver a fruity punch to your sweet tooth by indulging in a variety of tropical fresh fruits. Depending on the season, guests can enjoy tasty dishes from Thailand’s rainforests such as Durian and Mangosteen - the King and Queen of Thai fruits! You will also find an inexhaustible number of fresh seasonal harvests including mangoes, coconut, banana, rambutan, longan, grapes, pineapple, watermelon, papaya, starfruit, tamarind, orange, guava, and more. Besides this wide variety, you can also taste other local fruity delicacies such as sticky mango rice, fruit ice cream, fruit sorbets, fruit juice, dried fruit, fruit in syrup, and fruit jelly.
Included in the ticket price is exclusive access to the observation deck on the 77th floor and a revolving viewpoint on the 84th floor of the hotel, both of which offer stunning vistas of the Bangkok panorama. After filling your tummy, fill your eyes and soul to views that will remain long imprinted in the mind.
know before you go
know before you go
10:30 am - 8:30 pm, daily
- Child price: Children with height of 120cm and below
- Please note: Menu is subject to change, depending on the season and availability of ingredients
- Please make one booking per dining group to ensure that you can all be seated together
- The inclusions of the package cannot be changed unless agreed by the restaurant
- Please note that the restaurant cannot accommodate for any strict dietary requirements (e.g. allergies)
- This activity is only for non-Thai passport holders. Please present your passport on the day of your reservation.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display either a printed or mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your selected time, as the restaurant will hold your reservation for only 15 minutes. If you arrive 15 minutes past your reservation schedule, your reservation will be canceled and no refunds/changes can be made
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - 18th Floor of Baiyoke Sky Hotel, 222 Ratchaprarop Rd., Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
The hotel is centrally located and just next to the Ratchaprarop Airport Rail Link station. You can take a train from Suvarnabhumi Airport to the hotel directly.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.