National Museum of Singapore
- Founded in 1887, this is Singapore’s oldest museum
- Enjoy one full day exploring over 1,700 artefacts preserved through history
- Be a part of the many informative and fun exhibitions that the museum hosts
- Learn about the history of Singapore from its inception to daily life now
Dating back to 1887, the National Museum of Singapore is the country’s oldest museum and currently holds more 1,700 cultural and historical artefacts. The building itself is an architectural marvel, and now the galleries have adopted the latest technologies in their displays and exhibitions. Learn all about the quaint beginnings of Singapore to its status of a global metropolis today. Walk into any of the frequent exhibitions, screenings, talks, festivals, etc that the museum hosts all year round.
- Singapore citizens, permanent residents, and children aged 6yrs and under (of any nationality) enjoy free admission
Super Flexible Cancelation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hrs before schedule
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.
- Photography & the use of selfie sticks is prohibited in the galleries
- Visitors are recommended to switch off their mobile phones
- The ticket is open dated so you can visit the museum on a day of your choice