ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands
See some of the finest works of art and science, including the Flying Machine, treasures from the Belitung Shipwreck and many more at the iconic ArtScience Museum!
- Explore the stunningly designed museum, and check out the ArtScience Museum's 21 galleries
- Discover art, science, and technology, with exhibits featuring everything from da Vinci’s work to particle physics
- The museum itself is quite the architectural spectacle as it sits on the waterfronts of the Marina Bay Sands
- Choose between ticket options that let you see Future World: Where Art Meets Science! , Planet or Plastic?, Margins and Digital Light Canvas
- In the Future World exhibit, see stars moving in space or create your own hopscotch game
- Try painting calligraphic art with your feet as flowers blossom around you in Digital Light Canvas
- Learn about the history of plastic and its negative effects on the environment in Planet or Plastic? by National Geographic
- Explore photographs of Singapore that go beyond nostalgia at the Margins exhibition
One of the iconic cultural attractions in Singapore, the ArtScience Museum is a place to explore technology, art, science, and culture. The building is spread over almost 5000 square meters and has 21 different galleries. In the shape of a lotus, the museum opened in February of 2011 and has hosted exhibitions that include works of art by Salvador Dali, Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh, and several other prominent artists.
Depending on the ticket option you select at the time of checkout, you can see the different exhibitions on display here. In Future World: Where Art Meets Science, you get to interact with installations such that you can compose your own musical masterpiece, explore the enigmatic movements of a flock of birds, see stars moving in space or design your own hopscotch game! Similarly, Digital Light Canvas, created in collaboration with teamLab, the Japanese collective behind Future World, allows you to step beyond the boundaries of physical space. Observe shoals of fish gather in the ocean beneath you as crystals light up overhead, or try making calligraphic art with your feet as flowers blossom in your wake.
In the Planet or Plastic? exhibition by National Geographic, you can see the history of plastic from its invention in the mid-1800s to its present-day form through more than 70 powerful photographs and videos. Margins, on the other hand, is part of the 7th Singapore International Photography Festival (SIPF). Explore the work of 15 photographers who try and portray the country’s under-represented stories, rich migrant histories, blended cultural ancestries, and the daily lives of its people. See the visual expression of intimate stories that invite you to imagine home beyond the boundaries of your own life.
- Entry into the ArtScience Museum
- Access to Future World (optional)
- Access to Digital Light Canvas (optional)
- Access to Planet or Plastic? (optional)
- Access to Margins Show: drawing pictures of home (optional)
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
This ticket offers the following options you can choose from:
- Triple Exhibition: Future World + Planet or Plastic? + Margins Show
- Planet or Plastic?
- Future World + Digital Light Canvas
- Entry to the ArtScience Museum is timed
- You will have the option to choose the time slot for your entry during the next step of your booking
- You will only be allowed to gain entry at the time chosen during the booking so we recommend arriving 20 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry
- To effectively manage capacity, admission is staggered to 15-minute intervals. As a result, you may experience some waiting time before entering the museum
- Though your entry is timed, you may explore the ArtScience for as long as you wish
- Children one year or under can enter for free
- Daily from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last admission at 6:00 PM)
Digital Light Canvas
- Daily from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
The Art Science Museum Singapore is located on the North Promenade of the Marina Sands Bay
The CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station is the right ArtScience Museum Singapore MRT Station, as it is linked directly to Marina Sands Bay. Take exit C or D and the museum is a ten-minute walk away
The closest bus stop to the ArtScience Museum Singapore is the 03501 Marina Bay Sands Theatre Bus Stop. The bus numbers – 97, 106, 518, 133, and 502 - service the bus stop every day
The closest ArtScience Museum Singapore Parking is at the North Car Park, with the entrance at Bayfront Avenue near the Sands Theatre
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ArtScience Museum ticket voucher shortly. No need to print.
- Please produce your e-tickets at the museum exhibition directly for entry
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
The ArtScience Museum tickets are valid for 180 days after the date of booking.