Entry Tickets to National Museum of Nature and Science in Tokyo
Intrigue yourself with skeleton fossils of dinosaurs, moon rocks, taxidermy animals, and showcases of inventions dating back to the Edo Period at the National Museum of Nature and Science in Tokyo.
- The exhibitions at the National Museum of Nature and Science in Tokyo take you through the stages of the development of the human race.
- Learn about dinosaurs and their evolution and stare in amazement at the complete skeleton fossils of dinosaurs like the Tyrannosaurus.
- The Global Gallery displays several species of taxidermy animals and various life-changing inventions.
- At the Japan Gallery, you will be fascinated by the extensive ecosystem of Japan Islands that is a fruit of the several seasons and topography of the country.
- Take a look at the interesting temporary exhibitions and enjoy a delicious meal that you can purchase at the museum restaurant.
- Entry ticket
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The National Museum of Nature and Science in Tokyo takes you on a journey through the evolution of humanity with several exhibitions of prehistoric dinosaur fossils, the ecosystem of the Japanese islands, and several inventions that came about to change the way of life. The exhibits in the Japan Gallery display the diverse ecosystem of Japan, which is a result of the varying seasons and topography of the country. The Global Gallery will fascinate you with its exhibits of taxidermy animals belonging to a range of species and learn about their harmonious co-existence in nature.
Marvel at the life-changing technological innovations and interesting inventions which date back to the Edo Period. Complete skeleton displays of dinosaurs like the Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus and fossils of the Futabasuzukiryu dinosaur will leave your jaw dropped in awe. You can mark the end of your tour with a hearty meal available for purchase at the restaurant in the museum. Learn about the ecosystem of the world and inventions that helped the development of humankind through the engrossing exhibits.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is allowed to bring guide dogs and service animals.
- It is not allowed to bring flammable and hazardous material.
- It is not allowed to take photographs at certain exhibits.
- It is not allowed to bring monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, or other photography equipment.
- Tue to Sun: 9am to 8pm (Last entry at 7:30pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at National Museum of Nature and Science.
- Address: 7-20 Uenokoen, Taito City, Tokyo 110-8718, Japan.
- The closest bus stop is JR Ueno-eki kōen kuchi (basu). It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses Sukaitsurīshatoru to get you there.
- The closest train station is Uguisudani Station. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains Keihin-Tōhoku Line, Yamanote Line to get you there.