Skip the Line Athens Acropolis Museum Tickets with Optional Audioguide
Examine an impressive collection of all the major archeological discoveries from the Sacred Rock and its foothills with skip-the-line tickets to the Athens Acropolis Museum!
- Skip the long lines at the ticket counter and head straight into one of Athens’ most popular museums.
- Discover a range of fascinating exhibits and find out more about the famous Greek Acropolis site.
- Visit all of the museum’s main galleries including the Archaic Gallery and the Parthenon Gallery.
- Marvel at brilliant copies of classical masterpieces depicting famous historical figures.
- Explore the vast excavation site below the museum that was once home to an ancient neighborhood in Athens.
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy a digital audio tour in English as you explore the different exhibits.
- Admission to the Acropolis Museum
- Skip-the-line entry
- Admission to the underground excavation of an ancient neighborhood city
- Self-guided audio tour in English (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Live guide
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Opened in 2007, the Athens Acropolis Museum has one of the largest collections of fascinating Greek artifacts and sculptures that were housed in the Parthenon. The primary highlight is the cavernous excavation site below the museum. Believed to be an active neighborhood consisting of sea streets, houses, and shops from around 3000 BC to the 12th century A.D., the site is a highly unique exhibit.
There are four main galleries in the museum, and you have access to all of them! The Gallery of the Slopes of the Acropolis contains objects of everyday life used over the centuries. The Archaic Gallery houses some of the oldest findings dating back to the 7th century B.C. The Parthenon Gallery features a video presentation of the Parthenon and how it was designed and built. The final gallery contains a wide variety of fabulous artifacts including the coffered ceiling of the Propylaea and sculptures from the Temple of Athena Nike. You can also spot a range of amazing portraits depicting philosophers and historical figures. If you so choose, you can learn more about these wonderful artefacts and the museum with the help of an engaging audio guide.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Skip the Line Entrance Ticket
- Skip the Line Entrance Ticket and Audio Tour
Skip the Line Entrance Ticket
- Mondays - 8am to 4pm
- Tuesday to Sunday - 8am to 7:30pm
Skip the Line Entrance Ticket and Audio Tour
- Mon to Thurs - 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm
- Fri - 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm
- Sat and Sun - 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- You are compulsorily required to carry a passport or some other identification document.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended on this tour.
- Pets and large baggage is strictly not allowed inside the museum.
- All packages and backpacks must be deposited in the cloakroom on the ground floor of the museum.
- The museum will stay open until midnight on the full-moon day of August and on European Museum Day.
The tour is not wheelchair accessible due to uneven ground.
- For infants aged 0-5 years old and for EU citizens aged less than 25 years old you must go to the Acropolis ticket booth directly to receive a free ticket.
- For Non-EU citizens aged less than 25 years old between April to October, you must go again to the Acropolis ticket booth directly to receive a reduced ticket.
- Please note that for free/reduced tickets, a passport or ID is required.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the attraction: Acropolis Museum (Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athina 117 42, Greece)
- Closest metro station is Acropolis, which is a quick minute’s walk to the museum
- Closest bus stop is ΜΟΥΣΕΙΟ ΑΚΡΟΠΟΛΗΣ, also a minute’s walk to the museum
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout