Athens Full Day Group Tour with Acropolis, Ancient Greece Tour & Cape Sounio
Catch the best of ancient and modern Greece with this full-day guided tour starting from Athens!
- Discover the best of ancient and modern Greece on this full-day guided tour from the Acropolis to Omonia Square.
- Avoid all winding queues with skip-the-line access at various attractions.
- Take Instagram-worthy photos and renowned historical sites such as the Panathinaiko Stadium.
- Drive past the Athens trilogy, National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, and much more.
- Enjoy an informative tour of UNESCO-listed Acropolis & the New Acropolis museum.
- Travel back in time with a trip to the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion.
- Wrap up your exciting day as you catch breath-taking panoramic views of the sea from the hilltop.
- Skip-the-line access
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Full-day tour
- Access to Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon
- Access to the Panathinaiko Stadium
- Guided tour of UNESCO-listed Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum
- Whisper audio devices
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned bus
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Greek lunch
- Entrance fees to the Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, and Temple of Poseidon
- Drinks and beverages
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Exploring Greece has never been easier! From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, you will enjoy a full day trip visiting world-famous archaeological sites and popular historical monuments. From the moment you are picked up from your hotel, your expert English-speaking guide will equip you with facts on the region. Start your exciting adventure with a visit to the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896! Pass by beautiful sites such as the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Athens Trilogy, and the National Garden. You will catch views of various other iconic landmarks until you finally arrive at Acropolis.
Skip all lines and gain direct access to the Acropolis museum, where you will marvel at the ancient artifacts that have been carefully preserved for centuries. Then, you will continue your visually stimulating experience as you drive along the scenic coastal road which affords a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf. Pass through some of Athens' most beautiful suburbs until you reach Cape Sounion. You can then explore The Cape's Temple of Poseidon, perched on a rocky hilltop overlooking the sea. Wrap up your tour with one of the most breathtaking panoramic views in the world as you stand at the hilltop, a sheer 197-feet above the ocean.
know before you go
- Your tour guide will use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) and their temperature/wellness will be monitored daily.
- Whisper audio devices will be given to all travelers to keep social distance guidelines which are sanitized thoroughly both by our staff and also inside the charging cases with UVC lights.
- Plexiglass separators have been installed in the ticket office and sanitizing dispensers are available at each desk and floor markings show clearly visible distancing guides.
- This tour involves a decent amount of walking so it is recommended that you dress comfortably, and carry a bottle of water, sunscreen, and a hat.
- Note: entrance fees to the Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, and Temple of Poseidon is not included in this ticket and should be paid to the guide at the start of the tour.
- Please note that a passport or ID card is required
- Daily: 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- On the day of your tour, please report to your hotel lobby 15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout