Tickets to Ashikaga Flower Park
Experience a kaleidoscope of flowers year-round from vibrant spring wisteria to Japan's top winter illuminations at Ashikaga Flower Park.
- Stroll through an enchanting garden of over 350 blooming wisteria trees, their colors shifting from light red to purple, white, and yellow.
- See the 150-year-old tree, walk through an 80 m-long tunnel of white wisteria, and admire the unique double blossoms.
- Don't miss out on the Spring Rose Festival from mid-May to mid-June. The park is transformed into a paradise with 2,500 roses of 500 varieties.
- From October to February, witness the captivating winter illumination event, considered one of the top 3 light shows in Japan.
- Fun Fact: CNN selected Ashikaga Flower Park as one of the top 10 dream destinations in the world.
- Entry to Ashikaga Flower Park
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Journey Through Floral Paradise
Embark on an immersive journey at Ashikaga Flower Park, a visual and sensory extravaganza that promises to enchant nature lovers and flower enthusiasts alike. Experience a burst of colors as over 350 wisteria trees and 2,500 vibrant roses of 500 different varieties burst into bloom. Revel in the mesmerizing shades of light red, purple, white, and yellow as they paint the park in a kaleidoscope of colors from mid-April to mid-June. Each night, the garden transforms into a luminescent dreamscape as the wisteria trellises and rose garden are delicately illuminated, a spectacle that even garnered recognition from CNN as one of the top 10 dream destinations globally.
Must-Visit Exhibits & Year-Round Splendor
Discover the unique feature of Ashikaga's wisteria bloom - a centuries-old wisteria tree, its branches supported to form an enormous umbrella of blue flowers, an extraordinary sight that's become a symbol of the park. Another fascinating attraction to visit is the Wisteria tunnel, actually an array of yellow laburnum - kingusari that's working its way to becoming a fully-formed tunnel. Ashikaga Flower Park isn't just a spring destination. It holds seasonal allure throughout the year, with hydrangeas and water lilies in summer, and 20,000 amethyst sages in autumn as well as one of Japan's top 3 illumination events in winter.
know before you go
know before you go
- Note that the following are not allowed: wedding dresses, costumes, bikes, tricycles, carts, drones, and pets.
Daily: 9am to 5:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Ashikaga Flower Park.
- Address: 607 Hasamacho, Ashikaga, Tochigi 329-4216, Japan.
- The closest bus stop is 迫間町 (Hasama Town). It is a quick 6-min walk to the attraction.
- Board bus 富田線 (Tomita Line) to get you there.
- The closest train stop is Ashikaga Flower Park Station. It is a quick 2-min walk to the attraction.
- Board train #Ryomo Line to get you there.