ArtScience Museum Singapore STAR WARS™ Exhibition
- The final stop of Star Wars™ Identities is taking place at the ArtScience Museum.
- Check out over 200 original artifacts from the original Star Wars™ movies.
- Explore the science of human identity through your favorite Star Wars™ characters.
- See original movie props, artworks, costumes, and models of the famed starships, the Millennium Falcon, and the Star Destroyer.
- Admission ticket
- Access to STAR WARS™ Identities: The Exhibition
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The force is strong in Singapore. After all, the final stop of STAR WARS™ Identities is taking place here! Head on over and visit the interactive exhibition that displays close to 200 artifacts from the original Star Wars™ movies. There is also a customized interactive identity quest for you to try out. It will help you get new insights into Star Wars characters while discovering your own identity. By the end of the quest, you will have answered an important question: What force shapes you?
Learn also about the creative process that went behind the making of the films. This includes concept drawings, storyboarding, model making, and costume design. As if that's not cool enough, you'll get to see and pose with original movie props and artworks. Not to mention the models of the iconic starships, the Millennium Falcon, and the Star Destroyer from Star Wars™. The exhibition has divided its study of human identity into three major themes. These include the characters’ origins (Origins), the influences that shaped them (Influences), and the personal choices that altered their lives (Choices). So you can discover what choices lead your favorite character (Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Yoda, or C-3PO) to shape their identity. No matter what you choose to explore, it is an exciting journey into the Star Wars™ universe!
know before you go
Children aged 2-12yrs, as well as seniors aged 65yrs and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at theArtScience Museum.
- Address: 6 Bayfront Ave, Singapore.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Catch bus #97, 97e, 106, 133, NR1 or NR6 to reach the bus stop 'Marina Bay Sands Theatre,' which is located just 3 minutes away from the ArtScience Museum.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until which they can be used.