Aquaria KLCC Tickets: Admission Only
Gaap at the astounding showcase of 5000 land-bound and aquatic creatures spread across a state-of-the-art aquarium for a fun and educative experience!
- Dive into “an ocean of discovery” at Malaysia’s iconic Aquaria KLCC
- Its state-of-the-art aquarium spread over 6,000 sq ft will leave you dumbfounded
- Discover 5,000 land and aquatic animals that call this aquarium their home
- A 90-meter-long underwater walkway awaits your presence for a marvelous view of Malaysia’s aquatic life
- Check out the array of unique exhibits, like the Touch Pool, the Jewels of the Jungle, and more
- Interact with sea cucumbers, starfish, and bamboo sharks at the Gene Pool
- Don’t miss the signature feeding shows, scheduled throughout the day for your convenience
- Learn all about life under the sea as you enjoy coral exhibits and nocturnal adventures
- Click here for the feeding schedule.
- Please note: Preregistration is mandatorily required before you visit Aquaria KLCC. Click here to preregister.
- Admission into Aquaria KLCC
These tickets cannot be canceled but offer maximum flexibility. You can use them to visit the Aquaria KLCC between the operating hours any day before November 30, 2021.
Marvel at Malaysia’s stunning array of marine life at Aquaria KLCC, one of Asia’s top five aquariums! It is easily accessible, located in the heart of the Kuala Lumpur City Center, and a stone’s throw away from the Twin Towers! Explore the 5,000 land and aquatic creatures that frolic about in front of you over a sprawling 60,000 sq ft aquarium! Venture through the 90-meter-long transparent underwater tunnel that houses thousands of colorful fish, offering you quite the view. Snap away at the friendly inhabitants of the sea for some digital memories to take home with you. With access to all the fascinating exhibits, you’ll leave with a newfound appreciation for life under the sea!
know before you go
- Click here for the feeding schedule
- This Aquarium is located beneath the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center
Daily from 10am - 8pm
Stroller and wheelchair accessible
Ages 3-12yrs and senior citizens aged 60yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Aquaria KLCC
- Address: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Complex, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088, W.P. Kuala Lumpur
- Closest bus stop is KL 1950 Residence Kia Peng, Jalan Kia Peng, a 1-minute walk to the attraction
- Closest train station is Raja Chulan, a 5-minute walk to the attraction
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.