Fast Track Access to Antoni Tàpies Foundation
Nowhere else on the globe will you find such a comprehensive collection of Antoni Tàpies' work!
- Enjoy fast-track entry into one of Barcelona's wondrous attractions, the Antoni Tàpies Foundation.
- Walk through a gallery full of Barcelona-native artworks, including 100+ works by Tàpies himself.
- The industrial modernist-style building is the first of its kind in Barcelona!
- Enjoy temporary exhibitions by guest artists in-the-making in the contemporary art scene.
- Skip-the-line admission into Antoni Tàpies Foundation
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Use of free lockers
- Audio guide (available on-site for an additional fee)
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Enter the wonderful attraction, Antoni Tàpies Foundation, with dedicated fast-track entry. This means you don't have to while your time away in ticketing queues, and can head right in with no hassles. As you walk in, make sure you admire the beauty of the Modernista building itself- the first of its kind in Barcelona. Designed by master architect Lluís Domènech, you'll be taken aback by the beauty of the attraction.
Antoni Tàpies was one of Spain's most significant 20th-century artists. He was renowned for his intriguing experimental style and mixed media pieces that brought non-artistic materials into his paintings. The foundation was set up by Tàpies himself, and houses an array of his work, along with real up-and-comers in the art scene: in Barcelona and around the world. The ever-changing display of this foundation is what makes it so special, and a must-visit when in Barcelona.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Access for disabled visitors: entrance by left lateral door to an elevator that allows access to all the levels.
- Admission to the Fundació Antoni Tàpies: until 15 minutes before closing.
Students with valid IDs and senior citizens aged 65yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Fundació Antoni Tàpies.
- Address: C/ d'Aragó, 255, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.
- The closest train station is Passeig de Gràcia, a 2-min walk to the attraction.
- Trains MD, R2, R2N, REGIONAL, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.