Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tickets
- Brace yourself for a day of exploration and excitation at the Antipa National Museum.
- This museum has been dubbed one of Europe's best natural history museums.
- Peruse the wide array of collections, including Geology, Paleontology, Anatomy, and more.
- With over 2 million objects on display, there is much to let seep in.
- Gasp at dinosaur fossils, the butterfly collection, the Black Sea exhibit, and then some.
- Don't miss out on the animal and plant life native to Romania in the basement.
- Entry into Antipa Museum
- Guided tour
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Visit one of Romania's best museums and Europe's best natural history museums, the Grigor Antipa National Museum of Natural History in Bucharest. Named after a famous Romanian biologist, the history of this museum goes all the way back to 1834. Two million objects are housed here, featuring a range of ethnographic, mineralogical, zoological, and paleontological exhibits. Highlights include a hall dedicated to the Black Sea, an extensive butterfly collection, Dinosaur fossils, and more. Head to the basement for a guide to the animal and plant life native to Romania, a one-of-a-kind exhibit here. The entire museum is comprised of hands-on, interactive exhibits, making it the perfect day out with your friends and family. Don't forget to bring along the little ones, for they're guaranteed to have a jolly good time!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for students at the venue (5 LEI).
- Infants aged 6yrs and below go free, provided they're accompanied by a paying adult.
- People with disabilities have free access too.
- Audio guides are not available.
- Photography is allowed (no flash and tripods).
Mon - Fri: 12 Noon - 9 PM.
24, 25 & 31 Dec, 1 Jan & Easter day.
- Tue - Fri: 10 AM - 6 PM (last entry at 5 PM).
- Sat & Sun: 10 Am - 7 PM (last entry at 6 PM).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Antipa Museum.
- Address: Şoseaua Pavel D. Kiseleff 1, București 011341, Romania.
- The closest bus stop is Piata Victoriei, a 2-min walk to the museum.
- Buses 361 will get you here.
- The closest subway station is also Piața Victoriei, a 3-min walk to the museum.
- Metro Lines M1 & M2 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.