Tickets to Ancient City
Experience one of the world’s largest outdoor museums, depicting Thailand's diverse culture, history, and heritage.
- With this ticket explore the 300-hectare 'mini-Thailand' - the Ancient City.
- Experience the vibrant Thai culture and heritage through miniature replicas of over 116 sacred and historical monuments.
- Absorb the wonders of ancient Thailand, the houses, floating markets, and more, giving you the feeling of traveling across the entire country in a day!
- Upgrade to the delicious Thai lunch or dinner option at Pavilion One Restaurant and experience the authentic flavors of Ancient City Thailand!
- Did you know that you can feed the three elephants who reside at the Ancient City park?
- Admission to Ancient City
- Thai lunch/dinner buffet at Pavillion One restaurant (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
In the heart of Samut Prakan in Bangkok lies the educational and picturesque Ancient City of Thailand (Muan Boran). With over 300 hectares of historical architecture and modern art, the park is renowned as one of the largest outdoor museums on Earth. Ideal for visitors of all ages, the Ancient City allows you to get to know the country in a unique and interactive way.
Travel Back In Time To Ancient Thailand
Upon entry into the park, get to see over 116 scaled-down Thai monuments, historically accurate to the finest details. Some are reconstructions of famous temples, buildings, palaces, markets, and ruins from past eras of Thailand. Others are memorials of original relics exhibited at the park. The attractions are segregated into sections, depicting the country’s diverse culture, including the widely known ‘Rangsan Zone.
An Adventure To Remember
Surrounding the Erawan museum, you will find a fairytale garden, perfect for an idyllic walk. Around it, you will encounter modern art, bridges, and unique sculptures. You can also visit the three elephants who reside here and feed them for an extra fee. After a day well-spent, restaurants and snack bars offer delicious meals to revitalize you. Don’t forget to pick up a few souvenirs on your way out!
know before you go
know before you go
- Guests can select a time for the lunch or dinner buffet on the spot.
- This ticket is valid for foreign travelers only.
- Daily: 9am - 6pm (last admission at 5pm)
Pavillion One Restaurant
- Daily: 11am - 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- You need to present your e-voucher along with a valid photo ID for redemption, otherwise you might be rejected to enter the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at the Samut Prakan Ancient City.
- Address: 296 Sukhumvit Road, Bang Pu Mai, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan 10280, Thailand.
- The closest bus stop is Bodin Bus Terminal. It is 3.7 kms away from the attraction.
- Board buses 25 AC, 145 and 145 NGV to get there.
- If you're driving to the attraction, take Route 3.