Dinner Train Amsterdam
Enjoy a different take on touring the sights of Amsterdam with the Dinner Train! In this experience, you’ll have an opportunity to sample food from an amazing menu while absorbing some of the most beautiful sights that Amsterdam has to offer!
- Two different tour options – The Green Heart Tour and the North Holland Tour.
- The Green Heart Tour is available during the night time Dinner Express tours. It includes sights from thinly populated agricultural lands in the Dutch Randstad.
- The North Holland Tour is available during the Brunch Express and Cheese & Beer Express tours. It includes spectacular views of North Holland including views of the iconic windmills.
- During the Brunch Express tour, patrons will be offered a variety of meats, cheeses, yoghurt and freshly baked breads, all prepared on-board the train.
- During the Cheese and Beer Express tour, patrons will be offered a beer tasting by Heineken combined with typical Dutch Cheeses from Henri Willig.
- During the Dinner Express tour, patrons will be offered a 4-course meal inspired by the route of the journey.
- Admission and a seat
- Food and Beverages per variant
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
If you’re a fan of taking in the amazing views that trains offer, then the Dinner Train is an experience just for you! Take in the most beautiful sights of Holland with this one of a kind tour that takes you all over Holland in a couple of hours. The best part is that you’ll be able to sample some amazing and authentic food from Amsterdam. If you like Beer and Wine, consider taking the Evening train and take a sampling of different beers with some very delicious Dutch cheese. If you want something more romantic, then how about the night train with a wonder 4-course meal inspired by the agricultural lands of Holland. Even if you’re up for the brunch tour, don’t worry, you’ll still find the view amazing with the Sun shining on the iconic windmills that everyone is reminded of every time someone says Holland! Any of the tours is an unforgettable experience that will be hard to beat.
Once you arrive at the central station and have boarded the train, the tour will begin. Based on which tour you have selected, you will be taken to different parts of Holland, either the North during the day or the Agricultural areas during the night. Bear in mind that the tour will last for either 2 or 3 hours depending on the area you are visiting. Take the opportunity to sample some authentic Dutch food and enjoy the sights in a way that cannot be duplicated any other way!
Know Before You Go
- Brunch Express
- Cheese and Beer Express (wine is optional instead of beer)
- Dinner Express
Brunch Express – 11am and 1pm (2 hours)
Cheese and Beer Express – 3pm and 5pm (2 hours)
Dinner Express – 7pm (3 hours)
The station has ramps and accessible toilets. It also has braille trails, elevators, and there is assistance upon request.
You can take get to the station by metro, tram, and bus.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will get a confirmation email with your mobile vouchers. Show these vouchers at the venue before boarding.
Amsterdam Centraal Train Station, Stationsplien, 1012 AB Amsterdam.
Check platform details here.
The ticket can only be used on the date specified during booking.