Antwerp & Brussels Day Tour
- Travel past the Dutch countryside to tour Brussels and Antwerp
- Stop by the wacky Atomium and the stunning Royal Palace in Brussels
- Tour a buzzing 16th-century market and also gawk at famed Manneken Pis statue
- Be charmed by the beautiful Central Station and other hidden gems on your walking tour of Antwerp
- Transportation via deluxe coach
- Guided Walking Tours of Brussels and Antwerp
- Atomium picture stop
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverage unless (specified)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
We start this day with a drive through the Dutch country side to Antwerp & Brussels. First stop is Antwerp, the diamond capital of the world. We will stay approx. 1.5 hr in Antwerp where you also have an optional visit to Diamond Land. Next stop is Brussels. Here we find the amazing Atomium, the largest iron atom in the world and the symbol of Brussels, constructed in 1958 as a part of the World Exhibition. During a short bus tour you will see the tomb of the unknown soldier and the imposing Royal Palace of Brussels. You will stay for 3 hours in Brussels, which is the unofficial capital of Europe. In a guided walking tour you will see among other things the 16th century Market Square and off course “Manneken Pis”. After some free time, we will return to Amsterdam
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Please arrive at the venue 30 minutes prior to departure
Please exchange your voucher for tickets at the Lindbergh office, Damrak 26