Kansai Airport Bus
In the comfortable Kansai Airport Bus, head to your destination to or from the airport in a hassle-free manner.
- Opt for the Kansai Airport Limousine Bus for a hassle-free transfer to and from the airport.
- With this service, you do not need to worry about changing vehicles during the journey.
- The comfortable AC bus also provides the facility of free wifi on board.
- Bus ticket
- Transfer between Kansai Airport and various areas
- Transfer in comfortable AC bus
- Free onboard wifi
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The Kansai Airport Limousine Bus is the best choice for a hassle-free trip to or from the Kansai Airport. This airport is situated in the Greater Osaka region of Japan and is the closes international airport to cities like Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe.
With this bus service, you do not have to worry about changing the transportation mid-way to reach your final destination. The bus is very comfortable and can hold up to 2 luggage bags per person in its trunk. This comfortable AC bus also provides free wifi onboard for you to have a comfortable ride to your destination.
The areas covered in this bus are Namba(OCAT), Kaiyukan/USJ, Kintetsu Uehommachi, Osaka(Umeda), Kobe Sannomiya and Kyoto Station/Kyoto City.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please redeem your physical Bus ticket at the Kansai International Airport in advance as e-tickets are not permitted to ride on directly.
- Maximum of 2 luggage bags are allowed per person to be stored in the trunk of the bus.
- There are multiple time slots available daily between 11:10am - 7pm
- Please check the official website for a detailed timetable.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please present your e-voucher to the Kansai Airport・Kansai Limousine bus ticket vending machine to exchange your ticket for immediate boarding.
- Please be aware that the redemption of the physical ticket can ONLY be conducted at the Kansai International Airport.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Check your email voucher for details about the meeting point.