Agadir City Private Airport Transfers from Marrakesh
- Enjoy a private and hassle-free transfer to your hotel in Agadir city from Marrakesh Airport.
- Take in the views of Marrakech from the windows of your air-conditioned vehicle.
- En route, get an introduction to Agadir from your friendly driver.
- Travel in safety and comfort with air-conditioning, free WiFi, and phone charging facilities in place.
- Journey in a nice, new, and comfortable vehicle
- Professional driver
- Hotel/airport pickup
- Taxes, fuel surcharges, service fees
- Child seats/boosters
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Make the best of your Moroccan holiday, and book a hassle-free private transfer from Marrakesh Airport to your hotel or riad in Agadir city. Once you finish your airport formalities, meet your friendly driver outside. He or she will be holding your name on a board, and you will be assisted with your luggage, before starting your journey. The door-to-door transfer will take place in a modern, comfortable and secure vehicle. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the air-conditioning, WiFi, and phone charging facilities.
know before you go
know before you go
- Make sure to bring and wear your own face mask.
- Carry your passport or ID card with you.
- When booking your experience, please mention all relevant information (like your flight number and arrival/departure times, etc.) The total number of the passengers, as well as the name and the address of your accommodation, will also have to be mentioned. Once you fill in these details, you will receive an instant confirmation, and be assisted by our 24/7 customer service agents.
- Smoking on the vehicle is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed inside the vehicle.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- Your pick-up point is at Marrakesh Menara Airport.
- Address: RAK Mhamid Saada 6 n209، 40000, Morocco.
- Your driver will be holding a board with your name on it.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.