AEROBUS Barcelona Airport Transfer
Take advantage of an easy transfer on the AEROBUS from the Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport to the city center. Enjoy onboard amenities such as free Wi-Fi, Television, and USB while relaxing in comfortable and spacious seats. You can opt for either a single one-way trip to the city centre or a round trip back to the airport.
- Enjoy a hassle-free single or round trip with pick-up from the Barcelona-El Prat Airport.
- Get a direct transfer to one of these major stops of the city; Pl. Catalunya, Sepúlveda-Urgell, Pl. Espanya, Gran Vía-Urgell and Pl. Universitat.
- Make yourself comfortable with onboard amenities such as free Wi-Fi, USB, and a comfortable seating arrangement, spacious enough for you and your luggage.
- Gain insights into the city of Barcelona and its major tourist attractions on the Television available onboard.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Free Wi-Fi, television, and USB
- Video surveillance system
- 35-minute drive
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Hop on the AEROBUS, for a single or a round-trip transfer from the Barcelona-El Prat Airport. Feel comfortable with the spacious seating arrangement that allows you to carry your luggage with you while traveling. Avail the onboard free Wi-Fi and enjoy a seamless internet connection while making your way through the busy streets of Barcelona. It also comes with other amenities such as USB and a television system. Additionally, a video surveillance system has been included for your security on the bus.
Note: If you choose the Round Trip variant, please save the redeemed ticket received at the beginning of your journey and show the same before embarking on your return trip!
know before you go
This experience is available with 2 options:
- Single Trip
- Round Trip
- This service is available from both Terminals (Terminal 1 and Terminal 2) of Barcelona-El Prat Airport.
- Because of operational reasons, the journey might be longer than 35-minutes.
- Operates 365 days a year, including weekends and public holidays.
- The average travel time per journey is about 35-minutes.
Placa Catalunya to Terminal 1
- 5am to 6:40am: every 10 min
- 6:40am to 9:55pm: every 5 mins
- 9:55pm to 12:35am: every 10 mins
- 12:35am to 5am: every 20 mins
Terminal 1 to Placa Catalunya
- 5:35am to 7:15am: every 10 mins
- 7:15am to 10:30pm: every 5 mins
- 10:30pm to 1:05am: every 10 mins
- 1:05am to 5:35am: 20 mins
Placa Catalunya to Terminal 2
- 5am to 10:30pm: every 10 mins
- 10:30pm to 5:00am: 20 mins
Terminal 2 to Placa Catalunya
- 5:35am to 11:00pm: every 10 mins
- 11pm to 5:35am: 20 mins
- You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher shortly
- You may display it at the boarding point with a valid photo ID to the driver
- If you choose the Round Trip option, please save the redeemed ticket received at the beginning of your journey and show the same before embarking on your return trip
Tickets are valid up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Return tickets are valid until another 90 days from the date of the outbound trip.