Krka Waterfalls Tour & Wine Tasting from Split
Explore the beautiful Krka falls, take a closer look at the Croatian tradition and taste some of the most wonderful wines made in Croatia.
- Explore the Krka National Park and get awed by its beauty with a professional tour guide.
- Visit the famous Skradinski buk which is the largest travertine barrier in Europe.
- Learn about the culture and history of Croatia as you stroll through the Krka national Park and the nearby localities.
- Relax in a half an hour boat ride across the Krka river.
- Be a part of the wine tasting tour and get to taste some of the most wonderful wines made in Croatia.
- Official English speaking guide
- Boat cruising
- Wine tasting (3 kinds of wine, local cheese, aperitif and olive oil)
- Ticket for entry to National Park Krka
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Hop into an air-conditioned vehicle, and travel from Split to the Krka National Park along with your tour guide. Experience the peace and quiet of nature as you explore the Krka National Park, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Get mesmerized as you witness the Skradinski Buk, the largest travertine barrier in Europe. Get insight into the culture and history of Croatia as you walk around the park and the ethno village. Hop in for a half an hour boat ride to Skradin, the point where the Krka river meets the sea. You can enjoy swimming on the beach where the river and sea meet. Later, along with your tour guide, head to an authentic local winery where you will get to taste some of the best and most traditional wines made in Croatia.
know before you go
- If you are visiting in summer, bring a towel, swimwear and sun protection.
- Wear clothes suitable for the season; comfortable walking shoes, we advise sneakers not flip flops.
- Suitable for pram/strollers, baggage allowed.
- Daily: 8:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone to your guide.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your ticket at Booker Tours.
- Address: Marulićeva ul. 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
- The closest travel terminal is Split, a 7-minute walk to the ticket meeting point.
- Board trains Split - Perković, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor or Split - Kaštel Stari to get there.
- This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.