Coffee at Emirates Palace
Explore one of the most impressive monuments in the world, the splendid Emirates Palace. Take a tour through the lavish hotel, and discover the stately rooms by yourself! Conclude your experience with a refreshing cup of coffee inside the attraction!
- Savor exquisite Arabic coffee amidst luxurious interiors of the Emirates Palace.
- Explore one of the prime examples of the exceptional architectural prowess of the United Arab Emirates.
- Witness the palace take on multiple colors through the day, depending on the angle at which the sunlight strikes the attraction.
- Get a peek into the lives of the Emirates royalty, as you get a chance to check out the deluxe residential suites, furnished in Marble and Gold.
- Treat your eyes and taste buds to one of the most fulfilling and enjoyable experiences at Abu Dhabi.
- Feel like royalty as you relish the best coffee in all of Abu Dhabi amidst the royalty.
Discover one of the most luxurious hotels in the world!
Built in 2005 at a cost of 3 billion USD, the Emirates Palace is one of the most expensive hotels in the world. Located in Abu Dhabi, it serves as a hotel for dignitaries, officials, and the royal family. The entire structure is lavishly designed, and it is quite apparent as soon as you step into the attraction.
Witness a prime example of Islamic architecture
The hierarchical emphasis, geometry, and balance form the pillars of Islamic architecture, and the Emirates Palace exemplifies all of these. You will see several domes throughout the building in the true Arabian style. A majority of the interiors are adorned in marble and gold giving the entire hotel an elegant appearance. The dome above the lobby is intricately designed, and the symmetry is mesmerizing to see in person. As you look up, the various shapes and colors seem to merge together wonderfully, and will surely leave you in awe.
Relish an unforgettable experience of the UAE
Cap your tours around the gorgeous attraction with one of the world’s most famous coffees at the Le Cafe restaurant located in the interior of the palace. With one sip, you will understand why Arabica is considered to be one of the purest and highest quality blends of coffee in the world. From everything to the surroundings, the numerous luxury stores lining the interior of the hotel and the coffee, you will get a taste of the royal life in the UAE!
know before you go
The attractions is open between 6:30 AM and 1 AM all days of the week.
The tour takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.