A tour through the historic structure of Qasr Al Hosn will introduce you to the origins and story of Abu Dhabi. With these priority access tickets, waste no time exploring a rich narrative that will take you back in time!
- Walk past the long queues and head directly into Qasr Al Hosn to witness Abu Dhabi’s rich story.
- Discover the ancestral home of the al Nahyan and the symbolic heart of Abu Dhabi as you explore the Inner Fort and Outer Palace.
- See the artifacts and learn more about how Abu Dhabi progressed from a traditional pearling settlement to a global metropolis.
- Stumble upon the heritage of craft at the House of Artisans, which preserves the intangible legacy of the United Arab Emirates.
- Fun Fact: The "White Fort" used to be a navigational point for ships and is covered with sand, lime, and crushed sea shells.
- Fast Track Entry to Qasr Al Hosn
- Admission to the House of Artisans and Cultural Foundation
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 31 Oct, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 31 Oct, 2023.
Heritage and Futuristic Visions Meet at Qasr Al Hosn
Serving as a link between the past and the present, Qasr Al Hosn is a significant monument housing centuries of history and tradition. A celebration of vernacular architecture, the building bears witness to Abu Dhabi’s rich and varied history, having been home to a ruling family and a seat to the government, the consultative council, and the national archives. Displaying artifacts and archival materials dating back to 6000 BC, this now-turned museum captures the metamorphosis of Abu Dhabi from an 18th-century fishing settlement to a global and modern metropolis.
Forts Guarding the History & Culture of Abu Dhabi
The fort is divided into two main attractions, the Inner Fort and the Outer Palace. The inner fort is dedicated to the history of the Baniyas tribe, more popularly known as the al Nahyan family, narrating the tale of how they became the leaders and planners of the city. With your skip-the-line tickets, you will have plenty of time to explore four interrelated sections, including the renovated Qasr Al Hosn Fort, the Cultural Foundation, the National Consultative Council building, and the House of Artisans, which celebrates local crafts.
know before you go
know before you go
- If the site has reached full capacity, you will be invited to wait in the House of Artisans reception space or encouraged to visit the Cultural Foundation exhibitions.
- Water and hand-held fans are provided upon request.
- Sun to Thu: 9am to 8pm
- Fri: 2pm to 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St(2nd St) - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- These Bus lines stop near Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St(2nd St): 40, 54
- Key Landmarks: Etisalat Headquarters and the World Trade Centre
These tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase