Qasr Al Hosn: Skip the Line Tickets
A tour through the historic structure of Qasr Al Hosn will introduce you to the origins and story of Abu Dhabi. With these priority access tickets, waste no time in exploring a rich narrative that will take you back in time!
- Enjoy priority access and head directly into Qasr Al Hosn to witness Abu Dhabi’s rich story
- Discover the ancestral home of the al Nahyan and the symbolic heart of Abu Dhabi as you explore the Inner Fort and Outer Palace
- Learn more about how Abu Dhabi progressed from a traditional pearling settlement to a modern and global metropolis
- Stumble upon the heritage of craft at the House of Artisans which preserves the intangible legacy of United Arab Emirates
- Fast Track Entry to Qasr Al Hosn
- Complimentary Admission to House of Artisans, Cultural Foundation, and landscape
- Hotel Transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 30 6月, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 30 6月, 2023.
what to expect
what to expect
Serving as a link between the past and the present, Qasr Al Hosn is a significant monument housing centuries of history and tradition. A celebration of vernacular architecture, the building bears witness to Abu Dhabi’s rich and varied history, having been home to a ruling family, and a seat to the government, the consultative council, and the national archives. Displaying artifacts and archival materials dating back to 6000 BC, this now-turned museum captures the metamorphosis of Abu Dhabi from an 18th-century fishing settlement to a global and modern metropolis.
The fort is divided into two main attractions, the Inner Fort and the Outer Palace. The inner fort is dedicated to the history of the Baniyas tribe, more popularly known as the al Nahyan family, narrating the tale of how they became the leaders and planners of the city. With your skip the line tickets, you will have plenty of time to explore four interrelated sections, including the renovated Qasr Al Hosn Fort, Cultural Foundation, the National Consultative Council building, and the House of Artisans, which celebrates local crafts.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Qasr Al Watan:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 15 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 96 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
- At the entrance, the security team will measure your temperature using a handheld digital Infrared body thermometer
- The security guard will also check that that all visitors are wearing gloves and masks and will observe their general health for any flu symptoms
- A logbook will be kept at the fort’s orientation room to record the temperature and ages of all those who enter
- Once inside, you will be guided to the orientation room to receive information and be made aware of the site’s offerings
- In the event that the site has reached full capacity, you will be invited to wait in the House of Artisans reception space or encouraged to visit the Cultural Foundation exhibitions
- Signage will be placed across the site, reminding visitors of the precautionary guidelines
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all ticketing counters
- Water and hand-held fans are provided upon request
Daily except Friday: 10am - 11pm
Friday: 5pm to 11pm
Sat – Thu: 9 AM - 7 PM
Fri: 12 PM – 10 PM
Ages 18yrs and below go in free
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St(2nd St) - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- These Bus lines stop near Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St(2nd St): 40, 54
- Key Landmarks: Etisalat Headquarters and the World Trade Centre
These tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase