Mount Titlis Day Trip From Zürich With Eternal Snow & Glacier Experience
- Be privy to some of the best views of the Swiss Alps and charming Swiss city.
- This tour lets you explore the city of Lucerne before riding up to the top of Mount Titlis.
- Enjoy round-trip coach transfers and the accompaniment of an expert tour guide.
- A city tour of Lucerne shows you the main highlights with a brief photo stop.
- On your drive towards Engelberg, enjoy snow-capped mountains and alpine glaciers.
- Your ride on the Rotair revolving cable car will let you in on breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps.
- Experience the glaciers of Mount Titlis standing at a towering height of 3,000 meters.
- Get closer views of the glaciers from the Ice Flyer chairlift - if you dare.
- This tour is available in English, Spanish, and German.
- Expert tour guide
- Transfers on a comfortable coach
- Cable cars to the top of Mt Titlis
- Activities: Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave, Glacier Park (weather permitting)
- Food & beverages
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
This spectacular winter-themed tour promises an unforgettable adventure in the Swiss Alps: the unique landscapes of eternal snow and towering glaciers are not something you witness every day! With round-trip transfers on a comfortable coach and an expert tour guide accompanying you, you're good to go.
Travel over the Albis Pass, along the shores of Lake Lucerne onto the city of Lucerne. A short city tour highlights all the city landmarks, including a photo stop at a famous attraction. You'll even have some time to explore the city on your own. You'll then continue driving to Engelberg- this ride up into the high alpine glaciers is a sight you'll never forget. Take the Rotair revolving cable car and get detailed views of the deep crevasses in the glaciers! Watch as immense chunks of ice break off in a jaw-dropping fashion.
Once atop Mount Titlis, you'll be privy to some unmissable views over the Swiss Alps. Visit the Ice Grotto, take the Ice Flyer chairlift for closer glacier views, and visit the Glacier Cave and Park if you wish- there are many activities to enjoy here, adding to the exciting tour!
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to wear face masks.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- All required protective equipment is provided.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the vehicle.
- This tour is operational daily all-year-round (except for blackout dates).
1 - 12 Nov 2021 (due to cable car maintenance).
Infants 5yrs and below go free. Ages 6-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the Sihlquai Coach Parking (or Bus Terminal).
- This is located close to Zürich’s main train station.
- You'll find a white ticket office marked “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.