Tickets to Sumida Aquarium
Explore Japan’s diverse marine ecosystem at the Sumida Aquarium with over 10,000 sea creatures and multiple zones to explore!
- Get up close and face-to-face with Magellanic penguins and South American fur seals at Sumida Aquarium.
- Check out one of Japan’s largest goldfish exhibits with 20 breeds of goldfish on display.
- Get a chance to learn about the innovative ideas at the aquarium including artificially produced seawater and eco-friendly LED lights.
- Fun Fact: The aquarium allows you to see the fur seals really close!
- Entry to Sumida Aquarium
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Over 10,000 Sea Animals
The Sumida Aquarium is one of the main attractions of the Tokyo Skytree Town, a modern entertainment complex. Spread over 2 floors, it is home to over 10,000 sea creatures and is the first aquarium in the Kanto region to use only artificial seawater.
Drop by all the Exhibits
An exciting and educational experience, you will see schools of colorful fish, numerous jellyfish floating in tanks and beautiful coral reefs. At the Aqua gallery, learn about the ecology of sea creatures as you explore tanks arranged like paintings in an art museum.
A highlight of your visit is the aquarium’s 350-thousand-liter tank, the largest open indoor tank in Japan. With clear glass walls and nothing to obstruct your view, you can watch penguins playfully splash about and see fur seals glide through the water.
know before you go
know before you go
- Re-entry is allowed only on the same day.
- Guide dogs, service dogs, and hearing dogs are allowed.
- Flash photography, pets, and smoking are not permitted during this experience.
- Daily: 9am to 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Sumida Aquarium.
- Address: Toukyousukaitsuri-taunsoramachi, 1-1-2, Oshiage, Sumida Ku, Tokyo To, 131-0045, Japan.
- The closest bus stop is TOKYO SKYTREE Station. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 上２６, 錦４０ to get you there.
- The closest train station is Tokyo Skytree Station. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains Nikko-Kinugawa, Ryomo, Tobu Skytree Line to get you there.