Krakow Zoo Entrance Tickets with Hotel Transfers
Get picked up from your hotel and ride off to Krakow Zoo, home of 1,400 animals across 270 species.
- From the Asiatic lion and Indian elephant to the hairy armadillo and lynx, there are plenty of exotic creatures to see here.
- Take the opportunity to meet some endangered species such as Rothschild's giraffe, pygmy hippo, Amur tiger, and more.
- Watch the animal feeding demonstrations of elephants, penguins, and uchatki.
- Check out the picturesque Wolski Forest walking routes that run close to the zoological garden.
- Entry to Krakow Zoo
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking driver
- Refreshments on board
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy a convenient hotel pick-up and enjoy a comfortable ride to the Krakow Zoo, located in the scenic Wolski Forest. Established in 1929, the zoo serves as a safe haven for several endangered species such as Przewalski's horse, maned wolf, addax antelope, ringed lemurs, and more. Along with these, the zoo also houses mammals, birds, amphibians, reptiles, and fishes from all over the world. Say hello to the meerkats, the Chinese panther, the jaguar; admire the stately strut of the peacock and the vivid plumage of the Himalayan Olśniak; be intrigued by the yellow anaconda and be mesmerized as the vibrantly colored fishes like red piranhas, Antias orange, and Stadnik frolic around in their habitat.
Make sure you check out the animal feeding demonstrations to see how the zoo residents are fed, and take some time to learn about the zoo's conservation efforts for the endangered species. As the zoo is located in a beautiful forest park, you can also check out some walking routes that run near Zoological Garden that are popular among walkers.
know before you go
know before you go
- Pick-up is available every Tue, Thu, and Sat at 8:30am.
- The zoo is open from 9am to 7pm, ticket offices are open until 6pm.
Animal Feeding Demonstrations Schedule
- Elephants - 1pm (under favorable weather conditions)
- Uchatki - Daily except Fri at 9.30am and 2pm
- Penguins - 10am and 1:30pm (under favorable weather conditions)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel. Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.